Sunday, February 20, 2005

100 things about me.......

1. I love being a mom......
2. it's hard at times but I wouldn't trade this job for anything.....
3. my boys make me the person/woman I am......
4. all my life I said I was not going to "be" my mom....
5. tiny bits of her sneak out of me every now and then.....
6. only the good parts i'd like to think.....
7. I don't attend church like I should......
8. I do believe in God......
9. I often rely on faith.....
10.I feel I don't give my boys enough religion....
11. I don't know where to start teaching them.....
12.I worry a lot about the kind of men they will become....
13. I try really hard to give them good morals and values.....
14. I demand that they respect their elders.....
15. please and thank-you's are a M.U.S.T.
16. they are good boys.....
17. that makes me very proud.....
18. but I still keep on them about everything.......
19. they are my everything.........
20. I would rather give than receive....
21. I love to see the expression on the receiver's face....
22. that makes me happy
23. I love B.E.E.R!
24. not the fancy smancy imported stuff.....good ole american beer....
25. I love it cold and frosty out of the bottle.....
26. I hate it in cans.......
27. I just pour it in a glass.......
28. I like to meet people......
29. I'm a social butterfly.......
30. I'm also a "fruit-fly"
31. that means I have gay friends I hang out with..
32. fruit fly sounds much nicer than "fag-hag"
33. I have differnt "circles of friends....
34. I don't really mix the circles.....
35. unless it's a special event.....
36. like my birthday..........
37. it's December 22nd
38. i'm a capricorn...............
39. I believe in astrology a little
40. some things are really true to the signs.....
41.I only have one sibling....
42. he's my younger brother....
43. I love him soooo much....
44. we are really close.....
45. I can talk to him about any and everything.....
46. I'm very proud of him.....
47. he is a single daddy............
48. he has had him since birth..........
49. our dad was not a part of our lives..........
50. my dad died in November...
51. I still can not believe he's gone........
52. He was a good dad to his step kids.......
53. that made me happy.......
54. at first it made me mad at the funeral
55. all thoose kids saying all that good stuff about him.....
56. he never did anything for me......
57. then I felt good that at least he was a dad to someone...
58. my brother built a relationship with my dad as an adult....
59. at first it made me mad.......
60. I felt like it was betrayal......
61. now I wish I had did the same.........
62. i'm close to his mom though.....
63. i'm close to both my grandma's
64. they are both alive still.....
65. my mom was a teenager when she had me.....
66. I've always felt we were more like sisters than mother and daughter....
67. cause we are so close in age.......
68. we have a pretty good relationship.....
69. I have a pretty good relationship with all my family members...
70. it's not a very big family....
71. four uncles and one aunt on my mom's side.......
72. my dad was an only child.......
73. I don't have any cousins my age cause my mom is the oldest and she had us so young....
74. my dad has another son but I don't know him...
75. that doesn't bother me though....
76. is that bad?
77. I wish I had a sister.....
78. I have a best friend that I consider my sister.....
79. she is the oldest friend I have.......
80. I love her so much........
81. she knows me like a book.....
82. I don't have a lot of friends frome childhood....
83. we moved around a LOT!!
84. I hated that about my childhood...
85. is child hood one or two words?
86. now I realize my mom did the best she could....
87. my brother and I turned out great, considering the circumstances....
88. me and my brother joke about it all the time...
89. we should be statistics......
90. I have a lot of baggage from childhood......
91. I could write 100 things about my childhood that were not good...
92. I could write 100 things that were good too......
93. so I guess it all balances out......sorta/kinda
94. I love to do the" grown up"
95. I love it so much I could write 100 thing I like about doing "IT"
96. I have no inhibitions at all...............
97. Hey I just realized i'm almost done.....
98. this is not as hard as I thought it would be....
99. I didn't even get to talk about all the things I LOVE!!!
100. I guess I will have a few more 100 posts........

8 Comments:

Blogger SMW said...

Yay!

Dee you joined the club! Girl, I'm so happy!

I've been meaning to send you an email, but I couldn't retrieve your email addy from that thing.

It's on now!

I'll send some traffic your way.

Later chick!

3:53 PM  
Blogger chosendaughter said...

Hi Dee,

Welcome to Blogging! I look forward to seeing what you have to say.

Ok, now swear like a sailor! LOL

Lydia

4:21 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

thanks Ms. Tee...I'm a fan of your site...I can relate to your stuff ya know.....

4:28 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

thanks chosensaughter...I will be sure and visit your site....

4:32 PM  
Blogger Diva said...

No inhibitions? I'm working on that myself. I really really love the "grown up" thing too...so much more stuff I wanna try, but too afraid. *sigh* Maybe a stiff shot of tequila or whisky would help...? lol Bye!

6:04 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

ms. Diva....I turned 35 and turned into someone else......that's a private convo for latta girl....

7:49 AM  
Blogger Diva said...

LOL...okay! I think I have a link in my profile to my email. Holla at me.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

girl I don't know how to do all that linking and stuff cause i'm not computer literate....but i'm learning...lol

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home