Saturday, February 19, 2005

A new blogger is born.......

Here I am blog world! I have been reading other peoples blogs for about 3 months now and I finally decided to start my own....yeah!!!
What if no one reads my stuff?
What if no one comments?
What if I suck as a blogger?
What if i'm booed off the the blog stage?
Whatever happens this is a space for me to write what I feel.........
A few things you should know about me:
1....I don't use correct grammar, spelling or punctuation! I'm a nurse not a writer!
2....I will tend to ramble....I start to talk about one subject and go off somewhere else!
3....I will talk about my kids a lot!!! They are the joy of my life!!!
4....I cuss like a sailor....was married to one for years!!!
5.....I talk about sex quite frequently......I luv it!!!
There is probably more but I can't think of anymore right now.........
It's official.........I'm a blogger!!!!
oh yeah I have to figure out how to do a bio! That's the best part of a blog to me!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

Wow, I'm the first. Let me be the first to welcome you to the wonderful world of blogging. Sit back, relax, and let your thoughts flow. Welcome.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

aaaww thanks....I read your stuff all the time....I would love to link you but hell I don't know how!!! I am not computer literate at all!!! Thanks...my first....I'm touched.

11:22 AM  
Blogger girlwonder said...

do you have any idea how excited i am about this? i think i clapped my hands like i did yesterday when i got that j.lo cd.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

yeah girlwonder...you are my blogmentor and I miss your stuff!!! You inspired me to write and(getting teary eyed)...well o.k I need a moment......

11:39 AM  
Blogger Schatzi said...

Welcome to the blog world!! I look forward to reading your stuff!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Welcome! I went mooooooonths without comments so you're already way better off than me!

10:57 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

Mary..thanks for the comments...that was one of my biggest fears....."what if no one reads and comments".....

9:05 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Welcome to the world of blogs. Glad to have you. I will be reading if your writing.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home