Monday, February 21, 2005

The perfect ending of a day off.......

Today started of with me bitchin about doing the kids laundry and having to clean their room....then "friend" called me and invited me to breakfast....yeah! He picked me up and another girlfriend met us as well as "friend's" man, for breakfast...yahoo for good breakfast on a rainy day.....then we decided to go see H.I.T.C.H. Dam Will has come a long way from "parents just don't understand" and he dam sure aint the f.r.e.s.h p.r.i.n.c.e. o.k now i'm back...after hitch, which was a cute lil luv story...we went to Fridays and had drinks and appetizers......so after spending all day with my friends...I get home to a big box that was delivered today.....guess what I got.......an indoor outdoor George Foreman grill....whoooohoooo! It is from on of the Dr.'s I work for/with......she told me to look out for my late b-day present......I'm sooo happy...I have wanted this grill 4-eva.......life is good....I can grill all the pieces of meat at once......It just doesn't get any better!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

I found your blog from schatzi. I really want to see Hitch - glad to hear it was good. I really want one of those grills also. Let me know how you like it.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

I had the smaller version already and it is AWESOME....it drove me nutz though cause I could only do two pieces of meat at a time...that just doesn't cut it for a family....so i'm sooo excited....thanks for reading!!!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Schatzi said...

You'll have to tell me how that works.. I haven't seen that one. Sounds like you had a good day. Hopefully this weekend we'll be able to catch Hitch. Ooh yeah.. WS has grown up nice.ly!!!

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home