Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Does it really need a title?

mmmkay....I had soo much shit to talk about today but I could not narrow it down to one single topic.....

My mind is going in several directions......

The teenager is stressing me cause he REALLY wants a job but even fast food is not hiring....
"son this is why you M.U.S.T. go to college....you see all thoose adults working fries at McDonalds?"

The boss lady after the umpteenth fiasco of a staff meeting yesterday is blaming herself for the bitches with major attitude that whined and complained through the WHOLE meeting yesterday!
"Boss lady, theese are not your fuckin kids....you can't change their work values...you can't teach theese GROWN ASS BEEYATCHES responsibility and ACCOUNTABILITY!!! If the don't have work ethics by now......"

I have not told most of my friends about me kickin my "sweetie" to the curb....
"I know you have already heard about the break up from one of our other close friends and they just want all the help from the WHOLE crew to be sure that Dee doesn't S.N.A.P and tear some shit up!"

The kids dad is coming any day now to visit the boys....he called the day he left Iraq and said he was going to be in Germany for a day or two and he didn't know when he would arrive in San Diego......
"negro....please don't play fuckin games...you just want to creep up on me like a NINJA!!! You don't know you are dealing with a Samurai....while you are trying to sneak up and catch me off guard.....i'm already two no ten steps ahead of ya!"

I have no energy...at all......I have been going back to the gym err freakin day since the March 1st.....
"I know i'm in need of major excercise...hell i'm tired when I get home...cooking and cleaning and checkin homework.......dam all my clothes still fit.....shit i'm not that big...........

Whew....this is great...I got it all off my chest and daaammmm....I feel brand new!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

You can call the AMC terminals here in Germany to find out if the Ninja has manifested on a flight.

My daughter's dad tried to 'show up' when he returned from Iraq. My friends kept me abreast of his every move. No surprises here!

3:54 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

LOL, love the Ninja comment. Why do they think they can pull that shit on us?!? Too Funny - he better watch out or you might go Mr. Miyagi on his ass. I see you keep that 3rd eye open girl.

6:44 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

margaret: I know that the military flights are super G 14 classified secret...Lol...

Rhonda: He swears he is slick what's he think he's gonna find me doing? Running a brothel after the kids are asleep....I don't have anything to hide...especially from his ass....Men.....

7:10 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

The only thing supe G 14 classified about military flights is the kind of meat used to make the sandwiches they serve the victims, I mean passengers.

PS...I do live 10 minutes from Ramstein, and I am on the base at LEAST twice a day.

9:36 AM  
Blogger DaKelzz said...

LOL...That was a great venting session...and to answer that question...NO it does not need a title..LOL

Happy Thursday!!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

Margaret: I just let it go...he will arrive here in San Diego and we will be gone for the weekend...LOL...That will teach him to try and sneak up on us......

Dakelzz:thanks for coming to see your Chi town sistah....lol

10:59 AM  
Blogger Diva said...

Hey sweetie! I finally got to post after about an hour of trying...I must reeeeally like you..LOL
These men...girl I tell ya. When my husband and I were just dating, he would pull that sneaky stuff on me too. HA! All I told him was, "You BETSTA be careful, or you might run up on somethin' you DON'T wanna see!" LOL
As far as the job goes, your boss shouldn't blame herself for another shiftless person's attitude. Sure, as the one in charge, she is ultimately responsible for the outcome, but she personally shouldn't feel bad for some lazy ass people who only want to collect a freakin' check.
The teen, I can't help ya there...lol Maybe you can help me when mine become teenagers!
My sister is a nurse. When she gets home, she's freakin' beat. I understand how you feel. She says she's on her feet all day. Hey, that's your exercise! Be sweet baby.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Diva said...

By the way...it's been plenty of times when I came close to pullin' a O-Ren Ishii on my man! LOL If you haven't seen Kill Bill Vol. 1 and 2, check it out girl. Toodles!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

hey ms Diva....the ghetto mall lady needs to get a clue!!! As far as when your girlz are teens.....I will pray for you...LOL I never wanted girls....a lil me running around.....I would need some serious drugs and a gun.....

3:15 PM  
Blogger Schatzi said...

Man... Next vent, we can complain about blogger. I've been trying to post to you all.day!

Venting is always a good outlet. LOL @ your ninja comment! Bwah!!!

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home