Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I need a full order of energy with a side of pep!!!

I am soooo dam tired theese past three weeks!!!!

I am an early riser....always have been...I am always up around 5 even on the weekends. I like to get up and get my shit done so I have the rest of the day to myself to do as I please. During the work week I get up at 5, iron my scrubs, make myself lunch and bitch and yell at the boys and we are out the door before 6:30.This has been my routine all my adult life...Even if I go out and do the "grown-up" I may sleep til 7ish....

I am always in bed by or before 10....unless I have company or I am out being grown. All my friends know not to call me after 9:30 or so cause they know i'm asleep..

The past few weeks my sleep pattern has changed.I'm asleep right after dinner between 7:30 no later than 8:30. At first I thought maybe i'm just a lil depressed about breaking up with ex-sweetie.....but then I thought naaahh....I don't usually sleep when i'm depressed...I EAT!! O.k so I go to bed hella early and then I wake up hella early.............WHAT THE HELL!!! I've been up every morning at 3 freakin a.m. every dam day!!!!

So the pattern just continues....by the time I prepare a little nourishment for the kids....check homework and clean the kitchen.....I'm dead tired..............So last night I tried to fight it....I cleaned the kitchen after dinner....blog surfed a little.......cleaned some more.....dusted.....yadda....yadda.....made up shit to clean and guess what? Still was slee before 9!!! Woke up at exactly 3a.m. ont the freakin dot!!!

I NEED THE SANDMAN TO PAY ME A LIL VISIT!!
OR SOME SERIOUS DRUGS.............legal ones.....

For all you smart asses that are saying "Dee you just need some excercise" I know I need to get out and run/walk but i'm waiting on the time change so it's light earlier......I don't want to come up missing while getting my "cardio" on.........LOL

10 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

I've been suffering from insomnia since my college days. If I do go to bed early, I'm usually up in 2hrs.

7:54 AM  
Blogger DaKelzz said...

LOL @ "Even if I go out and do the "grown-up" I may sleep til 7ish...."

That was priceless!!!

As far as the waking up in the middle of the night, try staying up little later or try to eat dinner a little earlier so the food doesn't settle on your stomach which can cause the "itis" to come down...LMBAO!!

You know how WE do...LOL

7:55 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

nikki: it's gotta stop 2nite!!

dakelz: I eat at 6-6:30 and I think I got "itis" under control....maybe I need a lil more "grown-up" in my life....LOL

8:01 AM  
Blogger Schatzi said...

Yeah.. Exercise was going to be my answer, but I saw that you already knew that. lol

10:27 AM  
Blogger Slow Metamorphosis said...

I wish I could go to sleep some nights, cuz a sista be up tossing and turning and pacing my bedroom.And sometimes if I'm feeling bold I will call my BF at 3 in the morning just to say "Hey". Needless to say he hates that! BUt when I'm not going thru insomnia I'm in bed by 10-10:30 and even if I get up early I STILL hit snooze like 50 11 times.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Jazz said...

all u need is a cocktail and a man. (teehee)

8:25 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Reading that made ME tired. I never have a problem sleeping so I have no advice for you. Good luck!

9:50 AM  
Anonymous blackgirliniowa said...

I get that way sometimes, but I usually know its because I'm suffering from some "week three" type effects (see website for more info). Maybe that's what you are going through. Hope you get some rest over the long weekend though.

10:28 AM  
Anonymous golden... said...

Hey Dee! Man I'm sorry you can't sleep! That sucks! Me I just go to sleep TOO DAMN LATE! So I'm always tired! Gotta work on that!

Thanks for stoppin by!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

schatzi: i'm working on the excercise thing! Does thinking about excercising a lot count?

slow meta:stop it with the snooze button..I had a neighbor once who had an alarm that got me up all the time but never seemed to work for his ass!!!

Ms. Jazz: I took your advice but you said have "a drink" singular...I have to work on portion control....

Kim: thanks for checking me out....I feel you...

blackgirl: what long weekend? Weekends are never quite long enough! I only have Sat. and Sun. How many days are you all gettin out there in Iowa?

Golden: thanks for coming by...I had visited your spot a few times but didn't comment....you know when you are getting your blog on at work you have to be slick and quick...LOL

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home