Saturday, March 26, 2005

I'm on the road again......

singing on the road again by Willie Nelson(is it by Willie?).......

Me and my son are headed to my Aunts for the weekend.
I just love road trips......It is so relaxing for me....I love visiting my Aunt. She is the only family I have here in California...My moms only sister...I should see her more but hey, i'm only human....How the hell do I change this font back to the way it was....that's what the hell I get for trying to be all fancy-dancey...LOL!!!

The teenager doesn't want to go and i'm cool with that...He has some "social" event that he has to attend this evening....some birthday dinner with some girl who is just a friend.....yeah sure....well if he wants to stay home and miss Easter dinner that is on him.....I will not be transporting no ham accross 4 zip codes....
Well at least that's what I told him...LOL Y'all know I have to bring my baby a big ole man sized plate home...LOL Besides my Auntie would not let me leave without food for the teenager......

Have a great holiday..................

5 Comments:

Blogger Jazz said...

dang, now i'm jealous and hungry.

HAPPY EASTER!!!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I hope your trip was fun.

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey gyrl.. I'm hungry just thinking about a well prepared easter dinner.. We just dug out some food from the freezer and had it for dinner, with no particular fuss.. The baked chicken wings were bangin, but that does not compare to the traditional route.. ya feel me.. lol.. send me some of that mac n cheese.. I know there had to be mac n cheese.. peace

Reddy - www.blaquelight.com

10:25 PM  
Anonymous blackgirliniowa said...

People still do Easter feasts? I'm missing out...

5:26 AM  
Blogger Diva said...

What's up girl? It's Monday...just poppin' in to say heeeeeeeeey and to see how the visit was. My intention was to cook a nice dinner yesterday, but after church we were so pooped that we just went to Denny's....lol Hope you had a great time. Take care boo.

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home