Friday, March 25, 2005

Insomnia re-visited.........

Well I slept til 4 this morning...Whooohoo...that's a major improvement. I was so tired yesterday after work. I went out Wednesday night and had a few gimlets with my friends, laughed at random folks tearing up songs( I mean that with the most respect..lol) this all resulted in me having a little trouble getting through the workday yesterday!!! Hey everybody has their own definition of a FEW drinks.........The only thing that saved my ass yesterday was I got off at noon cause the kids had dentist appointments at one......

After the dentist we ran a few errands.....why do we call bill paying running errands? Shit I went and paid some bills and took the boys to lunch. When I got home around four I C.R.A.S.H.E.D. I slept til 8....Dam it felt good!!! Got up made sure the offspring had fed themselves, drank a glass of juice and a handful of my sons popcorn.....and went back to sleep......Opened one eye up very slow hoping the clock didn't say 3 and much to my delight it said 4!!! Yeah!!

I'm glad today is Friday.............Easter has creeped up on a sistah so since i'm so dam prepared...NOT! I'm going to make the drive up to my aunt's house for a well prepared Easter feast!!! The only thing i'm sad about is that there will be no leftover ham for me to consume all next week..............DAM!!!

Have a great Easter and a great weekend!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Diva said...

Dang I wish I could have been drinking with you guys! LOL Just wanted to come by and wish you and yours a wonderful Easter weekend. Have fun and be safe sweetie. Oh yeah, save me some of that ham girl! (smile)

6:33 AM  
Blogger FES said...

Hello !!!

6:48 AM  
Blogger Lambchop said...

Hey Dee! I cant beleive my family doesnt do Easter feasts anymore! I usually (for the last few years) just go to church to celebrate. It didnt even phase me until I read your post! Wow. Well, maybe next year a sista will have to cook something~

I'll email you today about html!
Blessings!
Lambchop~

9:58 AM  
Blogger Lambchop said...

Dee email me cause I cant see your email address on the site....Let me know what you wanna do and I'll see if I can help.

lambchops_101@hotmail.com

Chatter box me when you're sending the email so I know when to look!
Peace!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home