Monday, March 28, 2005

LOSS..............

My Grandma died this weekend....

It hurts sooo bad.....she was really sick and she lived in a nursing home......She lost her only child(my dad) in November....I don't feel bad for her cause she is in a better place!! What sucks is:

I am her only grandaughter and I may not be able to go and say goodbye!

Airlines charge triple for bereavement flights...

I can't just jump on the freeway/expressway and get there......

the flights are way too much................

I need to be in Chicago by Wednesday....my cousins are waiting to have her creamated so I can say goodbye.................

I can not afford $500 to get a flight out of San Diego............
my lil brother can not afford to go either...........

my financial situation SUCKS................

I'm too old to not have financial stability.........................

I'm sad...................

It hurts................

Really hurts.................

The only thing keeping me from falling apart is knowing that she knows how much I love her............she wouldn't want me to be sad............

15 Comments:

Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

I'm sorry to hear of your loss, sweetie.

Contact your husband so he can get Navy Relief, to help you with your flight home.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Schatzi said...

((HUGS)) I'm very sorry to hear about your loss!!!!

11:18 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

Everything will work out for you. Regardless, you know you now have another guardian angel and she will be helping you every step of the way.
My g-ma recently passed away also, we never said good bye always said see you later. I can't wait to see her again.

6:45 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Dee, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother's passing. You and your family are in my prayers.

7:58 AM  
Blogger SMW said...

Love....

All the way from Miami.

5:04 PM  
Blogger Diva said...

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry. When Madear passed away, it felt like the world stopped spinning. As time passed, the healing became more evident. God loves you and your family and my prayers are with you. Your grandmother is with you as mine is with me. Love ya.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Jazz said...

I AM SO SORRY! YOU WILL BE IN MY PRAYERS.

7:28 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

I'm truly sorry that you lost your grandmother. I'm praying for you.

6:23 AM  
Anonymous blackgirliniowa said...

Dee,

I'm really sorry to hear about your grandmother. But I'm happy to hear that your realize that your grandmother loved you and that she knew you are sending her love no matter where you are.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Brandi said...

I am so sorry to hear about yout loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

Thanks sooo much for all your prayers....My cousin is helping me get home for my grandmas funeral on saturday....Thank you all for the prayers....they work!

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I am glad to hear that you will be able to attend the funeral. Closure will help you cope. I'll be praying for a safe trip and peace in your heart when you return.

Kim

7:53 PM  
Blogger MacMarv said...

Sorry about your situation. check the airlines for a bereavement price. they usually have very cheap fairs, you'd just have to show them some info that has your grandmother passing on it.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Sheron said...

My condolences to you and yours. I'm happy to hear that you'll be able to attend your grandmother's funeral after all.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

**HUGS** I am very sorry for you loss, I will keep you in my prayers.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home