Tuesday, March 15, 2005

where are peoples work ethics?

Today we had our monthly staff metting. It kills me how the same people who bitch moan and complain are the ones who take the most breaks....call in the most.......SMOKE..etc..etc.....are the ones who are always behind in their work!! They always complain...complain... whine and complain...but others with the same work load, seem to get their shit done!!!

The same cry baby ass heffas complain meeting after meeting but don't seek employment elsewhere!!! If you don't like your job, leave.......simple!

The bitch that did all the crying about how "over worked" she is takes 2 gazillion smoke breaks daily....leaves early on days when we have no Dr.'s in clinic...you get the picture...
after todays bitch fest......one of her Dr.s brought a stack of thins into my office and said "my medical assistant said she has been too busy to finish this stuff it's been sitting on my desk since feb." What I heard was:The sorry ass assistant I work with is a lazy ass slacker!!! She takes too many breaks and just doesn't cut it!!! Now mind you I share a tiny ass office with boss lady...who sat there the whole time saying nadda.....THIS BITCH NEEDS TO BE WRITTEN UP!!! I never ever tell boss lady how to do her job but if she don't tell that heffa something tomorrow I might snap cuz guess who got to handle that big ass stack of work? ME!!! Ms fix IT!!! Then to top it off....the bitch had the nerve to come into my office and say"Dee I will take that stuff" I wanted to tell her to go straight to hell with gasoline draws...but I held my tongue...DAM I'M REALLY GROWING UP!!
Whew.....I feel better now...thanks for letting me vent.......

7 Comments:

Blogger Schatzi said...

I'm sitting here wondering if we work in the same office.. lol. We had a staff meeting today and I sat back and thought many of the same thoughts.

10:15 PM  
Blogger Meka said...

THANK YOU! That was our admin assistant. She complained constantly, made everyone else miserable, yet she stayed. How do you complain about doing tasks that you were hired to do? She finally left in Jan. It was like getting a present for no reason:) Staff meetings always turn in to bitch fests that's why I despise going to them. Good post.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Girl there is one of them everywhere. It makes no sense how lazy people like that are so quick to point the finger. Reminds me of the people that work in customer service that arent customer oriented. HHEELLOO if you dont want to deal with people find a new job. Good Luck!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

ms.schatzi: I HATE thoose staff meetings..everybody complains but no one does anything to change...

ms.meka: thanks for coming to see me. I wish I could skip the meeting all together but i'm next in charge so I kinda have to be there...when boss lady is outta the office and i'm in charge....I ALWAYZ find an excuse to skip the meeting....

ms. rhonda: exactly! If you are unhappy in your posistion....seek employment elsewhere.....

12:48 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

I'm wondering if perhaps you worked for the Health and Hospitals Corporation in New York! I did for 15 years and it sucked me dry! Gasoline draws...now I would have love to have donated a few pairs to some of my ex-co-workers to see them wiggle their way out of going to hell in those.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Diva said...

Hey girl...I thought about what you said about the "ghetto mall" lady. I linked her page on the post. LOL Toodles!

2:07 PM  
Anonymous blackgirliniowa said...

When I first joined this company I used to work with a group of women just like this. You know, the type of people always complaining about their job, their bosses, their lives. I had to stop eating with them, they were making me depressed.

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home