Thursday, March 31, 2005

Why don't people do what they say?

WHY AM I STILL IN SAN DIEGO?

WHY AM I NOT IN CHICAGO YET AND MY GRANDMA'S FUNERAL IS SATURDAY?

WHY AM I NOT ON THE PLANE THAT LEFT 30 MINUTES AGO?

WHY AM I SOOOO FU*@ING IRRATATED RIGHT NOW!!!

Why? I will tell you why....I have a cousin who helped my grandma out a lot....she helped her take care of her bidness(yeah I said bidness) when she and my grandfather moved into the nursing home......

I explained to her that I didn't have $500 to fly home on short notice...She said she would get me a ticket cause she had some of my grandma's money and she would put the the ticket on her credit card....

Well we went on line and found the tickets agreed on the flight and I was all ready to go...no phone call yet!!! We made plans yesterday mid-morning.....still nothing!!

Why is it that I could not get a phone call or an e-mail? When you say you are doing something....DAM IT....JUST DO IT!

11 Comments:

Blogger DaKelzz said...

I so feel you on this...people should do what they say they are gonna do and if they can't just have the decency to call or even email to let you know one way or the other...

I didn't comment on your last post, but I am so sorry for your loss..you are definitely in my prayers..

11:14 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Girl I am so sorry! A phone call would have been nice - it's not like you were asking!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Brandi said...

I am so sorry. I hope she comes through for you

12:46 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Damn Dee, I'm sorry you're having to go through that with your cousin. Yeah, people shouldn't say things if they're not going to go through with it.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Schatzi said...

((HUGS)) I know how much you have struggled to get back for your Gma's funeral. It must have been a relief to finally get the funds together to go, and now back to feeling frustrated again!

I'm so sorry and I hope things work out!!

3:11 PM  
Blogger Lambchop said...

Dee, I am soooo sorry to hear about your grandma. You're in my prayers.

Lambchop

7:13 PM  
Blogger Ms Pigsley said...

I am so sorry about your loss. I lost my grandma Dec 5, 1995 and it feels like yesterday. Sometimes I actually go to the phone to call her and then it hits me...she's not there.

I didn't go to my grandma's funeral. It was a 12 hour drive and I could have. I know she wouldn't have wanted me to be at the mercy of those back-biting bitches she spawned though.

I hope you get back to see your Grandma before the cremation, or at least for the funeral. You are in my prayers!

7:52 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

Breathe...Relax...Breathe...If I had the money you would be on the plane now. I would add in a couple of dollars for some boxing gloves so you can go and whup someone up! You know everything will work out. Or at least I know and I am just trying to convence you. Everything happens for a reason. (That's what I try to tell myself everyday) You are in my Prayers. I will even move you up the prayer list! I got you. :)

7:59 AM  
Blogger JaeZea said...

I sympathize for your loss...but if it were to happen to me, I would be in the same situation. I could never afford bereavement planes, trains, or automobiles. I hope all works out for you!

3:48 PM  
Blogger Mata Hari said...

All of our prayers are with you and your family

7:13 PM  
Blogger Jazz said...

I THINK EVERYBODY FEELS YA ON THIS ONE.

SO DID SHE EVER COME THROUGH FOR YOU?

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home