Friday, March 18, 2005

y'all know I fight kids.........

I just found out that some kids have been picking on my baby on the way to school!!! And hold on here's the clincher.....they have taken his mony from him on a few occaisions!!!! What the HELL!!! I am sooooo mad right now!!! The only problem is he confided in someone (his fav. teacher) and she promised she would not tell me......I want him to be able to trust people and know how important it is to keep your word.....all theese lessons are important for him to learn but dam.....My job is to protect my baby from bad ass kids too!! The teacher assured me that she and the dean would take care of it.......so i'm going to let them handle it cause if I have to handle it....well you know i'm old school....I go talk to the parents!! "Dee how do you find out where the kids live?" I follow their bad asses home while letting them know to leave my baby alone......and hopefully they have moms that are responsible for their kids actions.....they are raising the kids with values and morals and most of all their moms don't dare try and get NASTY!!!! I have been a mom for 17 years now and I have only had to get UGLY with other moms about 5 times in the last 17 years....thankfully....

Today begins spring break for the boys so we have 2 weeks to let thoose bad ass theivng ass heethins marinate on the lecture the dean gave.....

They don't want to deal with me!!! I fight kids!!!!!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Diva said...

LOLOL...girl, you are a true momma diva. I, too get hot when somebody messes with my girls. And like you, I went old school...straight to their front door. One of the parents tried to feed me some, "Well kids will be kids" stuff. I took a deep breath and told her "I'm not going anywhere until your son apologizes to my baby. And YOU'RE going to make sure that he NEVER does it again. Otherwise, I WILL be back, but I won't be as nice." The little boy was crying. I didn't care...he hit my baby on her arm. I had to do it one other time to some bad lil girl. Takin' my babies stuff from her. I put my babies in the car, said, "Show me where she lives" and stopped cold in front of her house. Told her what the deal was and that if it happens again, I will not hesitate to get the administrators involved (she was already in trouble for some other stuff). You got to let some of these lazy parents know that WE DON'T PLAY when it comes to our kids! OK?! LOL Good goin' momma!

4:13 PM  
Blogger lindsey said...

hahahahahaha great post.

4:17 PM  
Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

Same here. lol

I just had to light somebody's lil' a$$ up for playing on the phone, calling and trying to put my daughter in the middle of some BS, just yesterday.

It's kind of sad.... before we left Lejeune, my daughter came to school with a new look and attitude (brain, too), and next thing you know, she had all these lil' haters coming out the woodworks. I swear I wanted to just roll up and smack all them lil' heffas!

7:02 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

girl I'm hot as fish grease.....I want to keep the secret and let the teacher& the dean handle it...but if they don't....

it's funny how my boys are night and day when it comes to defending themselves...my older son has my temper and my baby is mre calm like his dad....."it's o.k...lets talk about it" my older son is like"lets find them...lets go to their house" lol

7:02 PM  
Blogger Slow Metamorphosis said...

GIrl you got me dying over here... I don't have any kids but I'm protective as hell when it comes to my fam. Let some heiffer look at my mom too hard on the train and I wanna knock her out, so I can only imagine how that is strong when they are your own seed. Thanks for coming by my page, I will be back to check in and read up on what you have to say, your a trip. lol

7:45 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Me? I would go RIGHT to the police! It's never too early to fear the Po-Po. I'm sure if ther roles were switched, the other parents wouldn't just sit and wait.

This is where big criminals come from.

9:51 PM  
Blogger SMW said...

Girl!!!!

I am so non confrontational when it comes to people I don't know, unless they messin with my money. LOL!

I think I would be too emotional to deal with soemthing like this. SO I pray that my sons don't have any wild ghetto friends with Mom's who curse and fight because I can't fight. LOL!

I think when they were in daycare a little boy was bullying one of them; everyday I saw the scratches. THe director had to tell me to leave because I was right outside waiting for his parents. That lil boy ended up getting kicked out of the school. Thank God, or I would have gone to jail.

12:00 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

well ladies...I have to try and let the teacher and the dean handle it 1st....then I take ACTION!!! It saddens me that my baby didn't want to tell me about it...but i'm glad he trusted to tell his teacher....That makes me feel good because he could have kept it to himself forever!!!

My older son said "mom he didn't tell you cause he knows you are C.R.A.Z.Y" LOL

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Diana said...

Please don't beat the people's kids.LOL! I have no kids, but my younger sister had some haters in high school a few years back and I rolled up at the school and gave them ghetto girls a piece of my mind and we rumbled. I am banned from the high school and my parents transferred her the following year.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home