Saturday, April 23, 2005

I luv Martini's....

Dearest Martini,
I sooo enjoy you...
Only with vodka........
never ever gin...............
shaken not stirred.............
gimlets are my Favorite........
that's with lime juice.....................
i'm savoring one now.................................
it's blue razzberry......................................................
YUMMY............................................................................
it's midnight on Friday why am I up drinking you?..........
oh yeah cause I woke up at 10 cause I went to bed at 7.................
besides i'm grown and fabulous.................................................................
back to you martini..........................................................................................
I luv your glasses, they come in really cute styles..............................................
I own a lot all colors and sizes......................................................................................
I love the sound the shaker makes when it's filled with ice and my mouth anticipates your goodness...........aaaw I messed up the pattern...shoot....
I like you "dirty" with lots and lots of olives...............................
when I go to "the martini bar" I need a WHOLE glass of olives to enjoy you.........................
I feel sooooo "diva" like when I hold you in your glass.............................................
except when i'm in the club and rude ass folks with no manners bump into me and I spill you on my gurlfriends supper cute outfit......ooops sorry, I got caught rambling...where was I?
Shit I think you have me just where you want me martini(s)......................
I'm buzzed......

I will get back to reading y'alls blogs cause i'm a better reader than writer when i'm being "martinied" LMAO

13 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

any and all martini recipes will be appreciated.....LMAO

12:25 AM  
Blogger G. Cornelius Harris said...

never ever gin...WTF? Ain't no martini like a gin martini...Only with the "Tang"...Thanks for stoppin by...I'll keep you posted

6:40 AM  
Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

Lawd! I messed around and had an Apple Martini last night. Okay, it was more like a bucket. My husband picked me up, and this morning, he said that I kept talking about was going to the 'licka stowe' to get some Apple Martini mix. Even though it was closed, he said that I went into a drunken slumber before we even passed the place.

You said it right, girl....OOOOOH RAAAHHH! (CTHU)

7:08 AM  
Blogger coley said...

I *love* apple martini's...especially red apple martinini's, but those are hard to find. Have you ever had a chocolate tini???? Now that is heaven! U makin me want to go to the bar and that's a damnn shame cause it's 9am on Saturday morning. If I end up in AA it's your fault. LOL J/K :)

9:17 AM  
Blogger Justine said...

All yall alocholics LOL, and I'm one too. Unfortunately I didnt get a martini last night. I usually savor in the a peach martini with a splash gernadine. I had a glass of expensive merlot, it served its purpose.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Diva said...

Babygirl, I have martinis with my freakin' Froot Loops...lol
I, of course, have experienced the creamy, seductive nature of a chocolate 'tini (lawd I'm gettin' moist just thinkin' about it) and if you haven't indulged YOU MUST! I've had the apple martini, pomegranate martini, my favorite Cosmopolitan, honeydew martini, jolly rancher martini, key lime martini..etc. We REALLLLY should hook up girl!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

They opened a new Enlisted Club on base, and guess what the name of the bar is...MARTINIS!!!

'Nuff said!!!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

ooohh chocolate martini.....

G: gin doesn't agree with me..."gin makes you sin" my mom used to always say that...I'm convinced...learned the hard way..lol

youtold:you are too dam funny

coley:drunks don't need no dam meetings lol there is no D.A.(drunks anonymous)

carmel: merlot I dont care for but I luv zifandel

ms.Diva: see you in New Orleans at Essence.

magaret: I know there is PLENTY of drinking goingz on at any BASE! It doesn't matter what language is printed on the bottle...LOL at your post.

6:16 AM  
Blogger Jazz said...

gotta love those martinis

girl....we gotta hang

7:22 PM  
Blogger Slim said...

Apple Martinis are my favorite drink. I wish I was buzzin like that! LMAO

7:31 AM  
Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

I just had a goofy recollection about Friday night. Can you picture GROWN A** WOMEN doing that 'thuggish' bounce, beating ourselves on the chest, hollering "KNUCK IF YA BUCK!"? Well, that was us, the other night.

CTHU!

9:25 AM  
Anonymous blackgirliniowa said...

Girl...I cracked up when I read this...You had a good night, didn't you!

Thanks for checking in on me. I'm back!

10:14 AM  
Blogger E to the dwige said...

Luv this post! I hope you tried those gimlets! lol!

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home