Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Was that an earthquake?

We had an earthquake at about 4 a.m yesterday morning. It was a 4.o.... It felt like an explosion not the "normal" rolling type feeling....The funny thing is my teenage son yelled down the hall "mom was that an earthquake?" I said yeah....he replied "wake me up if we have to do something" I laughed my ass of and thought.....we have lived in Cali too dam long!!!! My youngest son didn't even budge.....LOL! When he woke up to get ready for school he heard us talking about it......he replied "Mom I didn't feel nuthin" LOL

6 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

Girl, I woulda freaked the fuck out. The only way I want the earth to move under my feet is during sex.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Bullet Proof Diva said...

oh have mercy! I don't know how THAT becomes routine...bless your hearts! glad you weren't hurt!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

nikki: you are a nut....I need some of that sex...

wise diva: yeah it's sad but earthquakes don't really scare me any more.....

2:30 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Teenagers...all they need is sleep and food, and all is good in their world~even an earthquake!

10:32 PM  
Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

The last real quake I remember was the "King Quake 94"...the one in Reseda, that was felt all the way down in Camp Pendleton. It was about 4:30 am, and I was getting my newborn a bottle. I sleep hard, so if it was the 'big one', I never would've known.

I was skerred as hell, standing in the doorway of my childrens' room, with the newborn in my arms. My then 2 yr old, sat up from her sleep, 'mommy?'. It stopped, she turned over. That was it...then MOM calls from Michigan 5 minutes later. CNN wasn't playin'!

5:44 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Girl that is crazy. I dont think I would be able to handle all that. Glad it wasn't too bad.

LOL - KIDS?!?!

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home