Tuesday, April 19, 2005

way to start the morning.......

My morning was up and down......

DOWN: I woke up a whole HOUR AND A HALF LATE!!! I'm always up at 5! Woke up at 6:30 and had to re-braid my 12 year olds hair.....DAM DAM DAM!!!!

UP: I finished his frenchbraids in RECORD TIME!!! One hour.....well I cheated and skipped 2 braids and just put a lil gel on them and tied a "doo-rag" on till we left...LOL

DOWN: he hands me forms to be filled out.....NO FORMS IN THE A.M....I have told my kids this since the day they freakin started school....I feel like mommy dearest "NO MORE WIRE HANGERS"

UP: turned on the videos an 95 south is on.......cotton candy sweet as gold let me see that tootsie roll...LMAO I danced the whole video the teenager joined in trying to out do me...ooohhh no he didn't....I had to show him my skills a la '94 LOL

DOWN: Not enough cash for the kids....they just had to get by with what I had on me...no time to stop at no bodies A.T.M... Hell we didn't get $3 daily....

THE BOTTOM: It took me one hour to find a fuc*ing parkin space at work...I didn't get in the office til 10!!! I'm pissed......

So what's the 1st thing I do when I get to my desk? I post about it......LMAO

I think i'm addicted y'all!!!!

15 Comments:

Blogger ~Rachael said...

Ha ha, I get bored sometimes too and cant help but sneak a peek during the day!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Bullet Proof Diva said...

I share in your addiction, honey! I am out of control, and I may need to seek help. For the first time EVER, I have NOT compiled my list of books to read for the summer! LOL..I can't even tell you which of my FAVE are even penning summer books...uhhh let me go do that rhet now!

12:54 PM  
Blogger ~Tomoyo said...

^^ lol good luck

1:57 PM  
Blogger SMW said...

HELL YES YOU ARE ADDICTED! LMAO!

But so am I! It's so funny when something happens and your mind immediately goes through how you're gonna tell the story on your blog. It's AUTOMATIC. That is hilarious but it's so much a part of me that I just accept it.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Schatzi said...

LOL.. You are too funny. I have that NO FORMS IN THE AM rule too! Ooh.. And NO FORMS WHILE I'M SLEEPING either. lol

3:51 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

LOL girl I am the same way about the forms. What is it that happens to them while they sleep that makes them remember the forms in the am and not right when they get home. Girl I feel your pain.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Canadian Dude said...

This blogging thing is addictive. Here I am reading random blogs.... geez.. I could be watching Larry King.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Furious said...

i'm in love with the fact that you and the offspring had to stop and have a 95 south moment despite the stress of the morning.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Jazz said...

you are SO not by yourself.

and by the way....i'm mad you got that dang gone tootsie roll song stuck in my head. *smile*

10:25 PM  
Blogger Myrah said...

This is a shame but when my moring has started out like that and I know I could never catch up the time. I tell my daughter Your sick no school today and we go back to bed. When she gets up I say wow your much better and we don't give it another thought. we tell daddy the same story when he comes home from work!

10:58 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

LOL @ you and the kid trying out Tootsie Roll each other. I had a little dance session myself yesterday afternoon with my younger cousin.

7:28 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

One of those days! A couple more days to the weekend and we will ALL be cool!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Hypothetically Speaking said...

I've only just started and that's only because I felt guilty of my voyeristic tendancies!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Lambchop said...

Girl show them kids how we break it down!! I'm with you on the addiction tip. I hope today was better start than yesterday!

Blessings!
Lambchop~

1:03 PM  
Blogger G. Cornelius Harris said...

You are addicted...I'll keep you posted

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home