Tuesday, May 03, 2005

BOSS LADY IS THE BESTEST!!!

Guess who got an IPOD shuffle??? ME!!!
Boss lady said she got tired of hearing me say over and over about how I wanted one....Yeah!!!
She says it's for "nurses day" MAY 6th!! I got it here at work in the mail yesterday!!!!!
She and I are the ONLY nurses here!!! I LUB her!!!

Now I have to figure out how to load the songs!!! Y'all know I don't know shit about computers...I still can't link y'all....can't post a pic...can't cut and paste.....Y'all wanna help me.....any of y'all that read? H.E.L.P.
Don't give me that "Dee I will send you instructions...easy one's" Not easy for me.....
I guess i'm just "computer-phobic"..........

oooh and my lil brother got me a digital camera for mammas day...yeah i'm ready to post pics once I learn how............

8 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

Ah, welcome to the IPOD club. Girl I'mma have to show you how to get your geek on and learn all things tech.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Next to my digital camera, my iPod is my favorite toy!!

I didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I do, but I LOVE it!!!

Next week we are off to Spain...we'll send you something.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

Ms. Nikki: we will have to talk..

Ms. margaret: I luv the postcard...

11:59 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

I didnt have an interest in an ipod but I am starting to think its a very good idea.........hhhuuummmm. Everyone seems to love it that have it.

Need help on your blog - email me and I will walk you through some simple things. My IM address is rhonda12588.

12:00 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

I love my iPod. It's like a best friend that knows what song to play at the appropriate time!

9:26 AM  
Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

Good to see that your boss gave you an IPOD, what a nice gesture.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Slim said...

That is cool. Sounds like I am behind on technology. Dee enlighten me when you figure all this out K! :-)

10:29 AM  
Blogger Diva said...

I'm a podder, you're a podder...wouldn't you like to be a podder too? Be a podder, please be a podder!! Okay, so I had a Dr. Pepper flashback. Your boss is the bestest! :-) Happy Nurse's Day!

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home