Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mothers Day

I was going to get all mushy and write about how hard it is to be a mom. I was going to talk about how raising my boys to men....makes me the woman I am. I was going to write about how I can't imagine my life without them even when I have ?20 in my pocket for the next two weeks....

All the nice emotions and feelings went right out the window when it took me almost 1 whole hour to get on the internet!!!! One HOUR!!! Everytime I would click on to something, the shit would FREEZE!!! The lil hour glass thingy would just freakin sit there 4-ever! I would shut the power off and start again....the same shit would happen again!!!! So now i'm pissed!!!!


I hope all you mothers had a great day......
I hope that all off you that are fortunate enough to have your mom around....cherish her!
If you don't have your mom around, spend time with any mother figure in your life!!!

Being a mom is the hardest job in the WORLD!!! It's also the most rewarding.......

Now i'm going to try and visit some of y'alls blogs...if this ragedy ass computer allows me!!!
This is why I do the majority of blogging at work!!! LMAO

7 Comments:

Blogger Diva said...

Hey lady...just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to ya! See, that's why I flunked my computer class in college and quickly switched majors...lol Computers are dumb. But I love 'em!
I'm gonna email you later tonite.
{{kisses!}}

5:20 PM  
Blogger coley said...

Happy Mama's day!!!

8:06 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too. I'm 9 minutes late but I did want to stop by!

9:09 PM  
Blogger Slim said...

Hi Dee
I hope you had wonderful Mother's Day! Even though this is late. Well I am a firm believer in better late than never. And being a mom is a everyday job. So all hands down to the hard working mothers!

6:21 AM  
Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! I enjoyed myself. It's funny because I just asked my husband and kids for NICE (heartfelt) cards and breakfast. Honestly? I was afraid of them getting me something that I DIDN'T want. Well....I got a silver stack mother ring. I LUUUV this thing!

6:46 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Hope you had a glorious Mother's Day!!

7:25 AM  
Blogger SMW said...

LMAO!

You are such a funny writer!

I hope your Mommy's Day was as good as mine!

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home