Sunday, May 22, 2005

I'm getting old.......

1st a special shot out to Ms.Houston Diva. I got home yesterday from running erands and grocery shopping and I was hot and tired and frustrated cause I spent waaay to much on food. There is some truth in saying never go get groceries hungry....LOL
I got home and I got a package from Ms. Diva......I was so happy!!! It's so nice to get things in the mail besides bills..........
THANK YOU MS. DIVA........SMOOCHES

I must be getting old.....last night both of the boys spent the night at my girlfriends house.....She said "girl go have fun" Now those of you who are moms know that we never ever have the whole house to ourselves.......NEVER! I could have taken the opportunity to be really "grown-up" and have like overnight company....ooooohhhh
actually not have to sneak said company out before the boys roll over in the morning...LOL I could have slept in this morning....at least til 8 or so.......I could have went out last night and had cocktails a lot of them and maybe got lucky and ran into some one extra sexy with mad sex appeal and invited him to my house and turned into "DIAMOND".........but nooooooo........What did I do last night? Came home and watched vh1 until I fell asleep......No nakedness....no wild antics like i'm 20 years old....nothing...nadda......

I woke up this morning at O'dark thirty as usual.......did laundry by 7.....drinking coffee and on this dam computer.......BORING!!!

I may just have to make up a wild escapade to tell my gurl when I go to pick up the boys.....LMAO Otherwise she will talk soooo much shit!!!

DAM I MUST BE GETTING OLD!!!!

9 Comments:

Anonymous we.don't.cause.trouble.we.don't.bother.nobody said...

You sound like me when hubby and I would have the house to ourselves over the weekend. Oh we'd have all these plans..."First, we're gonna go out for cocktails, then we're gonna eat, then later we'll take in a movie, and then even later, we'll go dancing...blah blah freakin' blah. Girl, we'd just end up at home watching Seinfeld re-runs, the news, then SNL. We'd attempt to have sex, but one of us (i.e. DIVA) would fall asleep on his ass. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I remember being in my 20's, working from 3-11, gettin' to my apartment by 1120pm, showering, changing, and headed to the club for 1230. LOL Tired? Hell no! I was shakin' my ass from the time I stepped in that club until I strutted out. And when Montel Jordan's "This is how we do it" came on...OOOH LAWD HAVE MERCY! LOL

Now, I'm catching up to 35, and things sure have changed.

Speaking of Diamond, I am still considering getting that pole in my bedroom. LOL :-)

*I was more than happy to send you that pkg. girl. When I saw it I said, "Perfect!" LOL Ciao momma.

9:18 AM  
Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

Feel ya pain girl...smh Friday night, thought we were gonna at least hit a restaurant, see/rent a movie, right? WRONG! We were SNORING on the sofa before 9:30 even rolled around.

We need GINSENG!

5:58 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

I can't do the all night partying like I used to do just 3 short years ago. By the time 1am rolls around, I'm sleepy like a mugh. The last time I stayed out late was the night of my family banquet and it took me damn near 3 days to recover from that. Plus the clubs don't excite me like they did when I was in my 20's. I'd rather stay in with my boyfriend and watch a movie or read a book.

6:37 AM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

That was cute. I love getting things in the mail too (hint, hint). But seriously, anything except bills in a joy. Make it a monthly ritual.

7:09 AM  
Blogger muffin said...

LMAO this post was too funny!

10:36 AM  
Blogger DaKelzz said...

LOL, yes Dee...you are getting old, and I say that cause I am too...LOL

Its all good though, just being able to have the house to yourself is enough in itself.

11:52 AM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Dee I'm low on the caffeine and can't find it on your site. HELP!

1:03 PM  
Blogger SMW said...

I love your blog. I am so glad you started blogging. You are a trip!

Well, I didnt do as well as you did. The whole house to myself, shoot, I HAD to get me some.

Too bad it wasn't worth my time.LOL!

7:20 PM  
Blogger Slow Metamorphosis said...

lol...this is too funny. only problem is im like that already...not much room for improvement huh

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home