Monday, May 02, 2005

Monday morning blues.....

Well it's Monday....I so hate Monday...

Dam you Monday...........

You always, always come to soon!!!

You put an end to my weekend.....

Monday, you suck!!!!


Why did one of my co-workers call me at 10:30 last night? Everyone knows that i'm like an old lady on work nights.....

Me: hello
silly ass co-worker: are you sleep?
Me: yeah
silly ass co-worker: I hurt my back. I can't come to work tomorrow or Tuesday.
Me: why didn't you just leave a message on boss ladies voice mail?
silly ass co-worker: I didn't want to leave this message cause my Dr. says I need to be off 2 days.
Me: uummmph just leave her a message....
silly ass co-worker: well I will call her and let her know but can you tell her for me?
Me: yeah

I come in this morning and i'm here before boss lady and I check her messages!! No message from silly ass co-worker!!!! Why is that he felt like he needed to call me and wake my ass up at 10:30 but didn't call boss lady? I just don't get people!!!

Have a happy monday!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

Call me hellish, but "Dayum Dawg! If boss lady's gonna FIRE you, it doesn't matter WHO she hears your excuse from, so you were probably better off telling her YOURSELF!"

8:41 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Some people are just stupid. Anyway, have a great Monday!!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Ms Pigsley said...

Sounds like the co-worker was lying and was too chicken to leave the msg for the boss. That's straight out of the liars handbook. I used to be married to the guy that invented lies.

Don't you just love being put in the middle like that AND woken up too!

8:15 PM  
Blogger Slim said...

I agree with ms pigley. He was not man enough to call himself because he is a liar. Then he is so stupid, because the same way we look at it, I am so sure yalls supervisor has thought twice about you relaying the message for him.

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home