Friday, May 13, 2005

OOOH NO SHE DIDN'T!!

I'm sooo mad right now!!!!

I just got a call from the teenager. He said "mom that girl is crazy!!! I got called into the principals office today at school and Sarah was sitting there crying about the prom. the principal asked me if she should call you maybe that would help....I said no please don't call my mom cause she is really strict about grades"

That girls mom had the NERVE to leave me a long ass message talking about how appalled she is!!! yadda yadda yadda!!!
OH NO SHE DIDN'T JUST QUESTION THE WAY I PARENT!!!

"james what's her #" i'm still at work.........

ME: Mrs. Castillo i'm sorry that Sarah is so upset. James grades dropped and that is not good!
SILLY ASS MOM: you don't understand...she is so upset. this day is really important to her...
ME: no you don't understand....GRADES are really important to me!!!! I am offended that you are questioning my judgement and the way I raise my child!!!
SILLY ASS MOM: This is not right. she made all the arrangements. She is sooo upset!!!
Me: i'm sorry but now i'm upset too!! we are talking about my son's education!!!!
SILLY ASS MOM: it was only a progress report....
ME: I'm gonna tell you like I told your daughter last night! ALL grades count in my house!!!
SILLY ASS MOM: the vice principal agrees with me, you should let him go!
ME: NOW STEAM IS COMING FROM MY ASS......MY CO-WORKERS HAVE GATHERED AROUND MY OFFICE DOOR......."I DON'T GIVE A DAM WHO AGREES WITH YOU!!!! HE IS MY SON AND I KNOW WHERE HE WILL NOT BE ON SATURDAY!!!
I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL MY DAM HOUSE AND QUESTION MY JUDGEMENT!!!!YOU HAVE A LOT OF NERVE!!!! I WILL BE IN THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE ON MONDAY MORNING!!!!CLICK!!!!!!END OF CONVERSATION!!!!

I can not belive the nerve of this lady!!! I can't belive she called the school and tried to sway my decision!!! The vice principal left a message for me at home!!!! She is a FUCKING EDUCATOR!!!! THE NERVE!!!!
OOOOOOHHHHH MONDAY WILL NOT GET HERE SOON ENOUGH!!!!!!
THAT GIRL AND HER MAMMA ARE CRAZY!!! THEY DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE FUCKING WITH!!!!
I AM HOTTER THAN FISH GREASE!!!!!!!!!

17 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

Hold the fuck on. The girl's mother go the vice principal to call you and encourage you to let your son take this girl to the prom? That shit was waaaay outta line. That girl's Mom is trippin' with no luggage.

6:44 PM  
Blogger coley said...

WTF!!! Why did the Principal even get involved? The way you raise your child is none of their damn business! At least you didn't back down! I see that happen all the time with my little sister. My dad will tell her to do something or not to do something, and will eventually give in and that's where parents make mistakes and teach their children that it's ok to walk all over them and disrespect them!!! When I was young, you didn't question an adult! You did as you were told whether you liked it or not! What happened to those days. Sorry I went O-F-F!!! But this shit makes me mad. Anyways, have a good weekend. :)

10:05 PM  
Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

D-I-V-A! Breathe In! Breathe Out! Relax! Release!

OH.MY.GAWD! No this heffa didn't call your house AND get the school involved! All this time she and her child are wasting on OVERRIDING your decision, she could've found another date between Thursday and now.

Please don't let me pull up a SDiego news website and find out that you had to jack her up!

Yahoo Messenger, Girl! YAHOO me, dammit!

4:33 AM  
Anonymous pear said...

One thing with kids, is you have to be consistent. You are doing the right thing. Stick to your decision. The principal is waaaaaaaay outta line. I would call her bosses. That is just plain ignant!

6:29 AM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Okay, she sounds like a teenage stalker to me--her moma too. I think leaving her alone totally is his best bet!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Justine said...

ooooooooooooooooooooo, she about to blow the planet up. LMAO, can someone go check on Dee if you are close. She is gonna need someone to accompany her on monday

4:25 PM  
Blogger Aziza said...

I guess the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. The daughter gets her ways from her mother. After you told the girl that your son couldn't go to the prom with her, that should have been the end of the conversation. The daughter and mother should have left things alone after you laid down the law. They'd be one step away from being told off on a whole new level.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Sheron said...

I'm appalled!

You should SET IT OFF in that Principal's office on Monday. They're TWO supposedly "grown" people who obviously don't have the sense of the children they're supposed to be raising/educating.

*smh*

I cannot wait for this update...

9:19 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

It's Sunday and i'm still HOT!!! the nerve.......And the vice principal...supposed to be a dam educator!!!!

9:57 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

All I can say is WOW! These people seriously do not have it all. Something is not right...Please Update! We all will be waiting.

9:27 PM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:28 PM  
Anonymous blackgirliniowa said...

I'm late...but I can't believe that the mother and the vp had the nerve to try to get with you about this. I'll be waiting for updates.

5:38 AM  
Blogger I don't want to become Jaded said...

Wow! You are definately doing the right thing. I am not that far out of high school and prom days and I agree 100%. That girl, her mom, and the damn school are incredibly out of line. It's his grades, its his junior year. The year the colleges look at. I don't think they even compile the senior year in your overall high school average. It's a big deal to drop that much at this stage of the game.

It's good to see the school has more interest in socialization then academics.

6:33 AM  
Blogger muffin said...

*dead*

8:43 AM  
Blogger Dayrell said...

LOL...good lawd!

*smh*...

12:32 PM  
Blogger Furious said...

they are ALL crazy. you are 100% right for sticking to your guns.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Lambchop said...

Oh my DAYUM!! Hell no!! Girl that is off the hook!! Give em hell!!!

Lambchop!

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home