Friday, May 20, 2005

OOOOH shit i'm LATE!!!

Ms. Jazz tagged me and now i'm it!!! I hadn't caught up on my blog reads!!! I went to Ms. Diva's spot and thought "good she didn't tag me.....LOL But lo and behold....went to Jazz's spot and DAM DAM DAM!!!

10 things I LUV:
Kids, family and friends are a GIVEN!!!

10: a nice cold beer on a hot day or a martini

9: food...from sushi to Thai to collards and fat back

8: a good book! from erotica to fiction

7: music....."music makes me high"

6: shoes....shoes......and more shoes

5: purses....from Coach to Guess

4: cards and letters giving them and getting them in the mail!!! (yeah I still write letters...lol)

3: social hour....metting new people........

2: flowers and plants...they lift my spirits

1: sex sex and more sex....reading about it.......watching "flicks"......talking about it.....and like Ms. Jazz said "size DOES matter!!!! Hell I even like thinking about it......

7 Comments:

Blogger Diva said...

**devilish laugh** MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Great list sis. I'm with ya on 10, 9,8,7, HELL EVERYTHANG! Oh lawd don't get me started on number 1...that's a whole 'nother blog. Hmmmmm..... LOL Bye sistah.

5:57 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

mmmmmkay Ms diva..how come you didn't let me know that Ms Jazz "tagged" me...she hadn't postted in a minute so I had nooo clue I was IT!!!

6:11 PM  
Blogger Brown Shuga said...

Number one all the day long!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Diva said...

LOL..you didn't see my reply to that question on my blog. :-) I told you to wake yo' ass up! Ha! Next time, I'll be sure to give you the heads up sis.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Slow Metamorphosis said...

HAHAHAAHA I like this list right here...especially # 1

5:52 AM  
Blogger Zantiferous3 said...

You know I was going to put sex on my list... but I got self-conscious and didn't. *blushing* BUT GOOD FOR YOU, I'm glad you had the balls. LOL and psst... I love it too!!!

And yes, God absolutely knows your heart girl!!! LOL You are sooo funny!!! You had me dying with, "Shit, I forgot to put God! I guess I shouldn't put 'shit' in the same sentence with God... my bad." ROFLMAO. You're a NUT. LOL

12:44 PM  
Blogger Lambchop said...

LOL! Gurl you are too much!

Lambchop~

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home