Sunday, June 12, 2005

aaawww shit happens!!!

Target did not hire my baby!!! BOOOO!! He was so sad when he got the card in the mail yeaterday!!! Puppy dog face ALL day long!!!! I gave him the speech all day about how something better is waiting for him!!! I was gonna boycot but......Naawww I will go to one of the other123,321,987,000 Targets in my area....LOL He will be looking all this week!! He is DETERMINED to be employed this summer!!!

My gurl who was taking me to New Orleans is sure she can find us some airline tickets this week!!! She goes every year and she/we were really looking foward to going!!! She is still worried that I am mad at her but I am NOT!!! She keeps asking me like she doesn't believe me....She did what she had to do!!! I luv her to deathe cause she cares about my feelings!!! The fact that she cared enough to spend $200 for me to get away is enough.....but dam I sure would like today!!!

I may not have to blog at work on Monday cause the Administrative folks are going on strike!!!! BOO Boss lady is in Hawaii and that means I have to "work it all out" I will probably be checking patients in or answering phones all day!!! So no blog time for me on Monday!!! BOO y'all know I do my BEST blogging at work!!! LOL

Dam I gotta get back to the gym...My youngest had TWO games today!!1 One at 10 and the next at @ That just about raps up my Sunday!!!! That sucks why can't they do the games back to back? That's why they make Gatorade....the boys will not dehydrate!!! LOL They luv to monopolize our WHOLE day....at least it's around the corner at the high school!!! So I came home in between!!!

I hope y'all had a great weekend!!!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

Awww that is too bad. They'll regret it later because something will come along bigger and better for him.

I pray this doesn't shut him down, or discourage him from trying again elsewhere, because it only takes 1 yes.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

Tiki....he was feeling so good about the interview and he thought for SURE he "had it" I HAD TO TRY REALLY HARD NOT TO GIVE HIM THE "WHAT IF YOU DON'T GET IT SPEECH" I didn't though...he was feeling too good!! It all and all was a good experience for him as a young man....rejection/disappointment is all part of life!!! He has to learn to deal with it all so he will be better prepared as a MAN!!!

I too pray that his ego is not "crushed" from this....he has put in A LOT of applications and he was feeling low until he got this interview....so let's hope more folks decide to call.......

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Reddy said...

I hope your baby is not discouraged.. Shoot I had to learn the hard way that getting a job IS a damn job... That's target's loss, but his gain.. something betta than he imagined is out there for him and him alone.

4:50 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Aw man, tell James not to give up faith on the jobfront. Tell him to check at WalMart, grocery stores, drugstores like Walgreens and CVS as well. They're always looking for stockboys.

8:00 AM  
Blogger Zantiferous3 said...

Awww... poor baby... he sounded so excited!!! I'm glad to know that he's still determined to find employment... you're blessed, I wish my 22 year old brother had his drive. Hmmph. *smh*

9:44 AM  
Blogger Hypothetically Speaking said...

aaaww he's get something soon enough...tell him to keep at it!! :o)

10:46 AM  
Blogger coley said...

AAWWWWWW that's sad that your baby didn't get hired. I can just see his sad face (through your writing that is) I know you told him about a thousand times already, but tell him it will all work out, everything happens for a reason, and he will that this just means there is something else better that is waiting for him!!!

*hugs* to you and the boy

12:22 PM  
Blogger SimplyDiva said...

I was just as excited as you. I just knew that you were going to tell us that he had been hired and was starting new employee orientation. I'm sorry to hear that he didn't get it. Let a sista know if you want me to start a Target boycott!

Send him to the local bookstore too. They usually hire summer help.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home