Friday, June 03, 2005

All my gurls are divas......

After yesterdays post I decided to write about my gurls and the different hair styles they rock.....

The 1st is the one I have the most admiration for......Margarete....she sits in the barber chair like clock work every single week!!! She rocks a very...very....very...short cut....lined up to PERFECTION!!!! A few waves on top but cut really close all around!!! FIERCE!!! It fits her!!! She is a dark skinned beauty!!! In a world where weaves and perms rule....she is not the "norm" and she wears it WELL!!!!! She gets a lot of flack from ignant(yeah I meant to spell it like that) people who feel they need to comment on her choice of hair style!!!! She also gets mistaken for a lesbian A LOT!!! She sometimes feels she should try and "GROW" her hair out....I just tell her...NAAAWWW Your hair, your style fits you!!! I love it.......I admire women who "dare to be different"

Next is Shauna......my girl is "cut from a different cloth"!!! She will rock a long ass ponytail wrap it in a tight bun...the next day she will have a long ass weave....then slick her hair back really tight and snap on an afro type ponytail......we never ever know what to expect!!! Here is why she stands out.....She says and I quote "MY HAIR IS MY OUTFIT!!!"
Let me elaborate....this gurl will rock a wife beater some cut off shorts and high ass heels....while we are all dressed to the T!!! LOL She doesn't give a dam about labels or designers.....purses naaaw.....I don't think i've ever seen her in a dress.......but the girl owns HAIR....HAIR......and MORE HAIR!!! I swear she could put the Korean wig lady out of biddness!!! She has her own style and I luv her for it........

Nex is DeeDee. She rocks wigs.......all the time.......short pixie wigs...bob cuts....lil flip styles.....curly.....half wigs....you name it....she owns it.....I always tell her she is so daring and bold!! I luv her style....she has the "attitude" to wear it!!! " I am always anxious to see what she will be wearing........on her head....a true beauty!!!

Sonya.....she is the itsy bitsey lil one of the "bunch" She sports the very short cut with the lil bitty ass curls that you have to use a pencil to curl!!!! Never a hair outta place!!!!! Lined perfectly.....doesn't move...I swear that heffa don't sleep!!! LOL In between trips to the shop.....she throws a few finger waves in and she transforms into a woman of another era.....stunning!!!!

Rhonda......taller than me......i'm 5'11"( well 5'10" 1/2 but I like deserve that 1/2 inch) She is 6 feet barefoot.....She never ever wears flats!!! Ever....she always rocks the 4" heeels......what does this have to do with hair? Well let me tell you.....she wears the hair to match!!! SUPER MODEL style.......Her weaves are ALWAYS on point!!!! She pays out the ass....for them but dam they look GOOD!!! Always to the middle of her back!!! Soft wavey....silky straight.....even if she rocks braids, they are LONG as hell to match her long statuesque body!!! She stands out and demands attention!!!

Tamara...my bestest friend in the world!!! She says she woid DIE if they stopped making ponytails.......she snaps them on glues them on....draw strings....you name it....she owns it!!!! But she wears them well!!! They ALWAYS compliment her outfit!!!! She has "mastered" the art of ponytail wearing........she has big ass plastic containers FULL!!! LMAO She rocks other styles as well but....her signature style is her many....many....many ponytails...My favorite is where she slicks her hair up on top of her head and she has this "bun" type" ponytail she puts on the top....I would look like a "total" ass....if I tried it.....but she OWNS IT....it compliments her round face.....

I'm leaving a few folks out i'm sure but hell they don't know about my blog anyway!!! LOL
The point i'm making is my gurls are all DIFFERENT!!! We each have our "OWN" individual style.....but one thing I can say about my girlfriends:

THEY ALL DO IT WELL!!!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

Sounds like me and my girls. I wear my hair natural and rock either twists or a freeform 'fro. And my girls hairstyles vary from spiked tresses to braids to weaves to ceasar cuts.

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Diva said...

What an awesome post Dee. You are fantastic! Like I said in the last post, weaves are cool, but you have to pay a grip and let a pro do it to make sure you don't look like an ass. I had to learn that the hard way in my 20's. I go to a place called Sister Sister African hair braiding and weaving. I paid a few c-notes, but the shit was FAB-U-LOUS. It'll be a while before I do it again though. This nioxin is helping my hair grow like freakin' weeds. Short, short do? Yeah, I had that too. Loved it. Black women are just freakin' beautiful. Period.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Sheron said...

I recently traded my ceasar cut in for a relaxed style. I am growing it out (temporarily) for my upcoming wedding.

You didn't describe YOUR hairstyle, Dee!

10:11 AM  
Blogger muffin said...

lol @ msthing. yeah can we get a pic or sumthin?

10:29 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

yeah I have to give y'all the "many styles of Dee"

10:50 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

yeah muffin....y'all can get a shit load of pics as soon as SOMEBODY calls me and painfully "walks" me through the process of downloading pics....LMAO I got a new dig. camera for mommas day and don't know what da hell to do!!! LMAO!!!

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's stupid bullshit like this that perpetuates the belief that in this country you must be beautiful in order to be worth while. Kill yourself.
- Super Herb

11:26 PM  
Blogger Gray.se said...

Anonymous posters should kill themselves. Man up!!!

4:23 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

It's so sooo sad that people must take my words on MY blog and twist them!!!

All I intended to do is pay tribute so to speak to my "gurls" and the different styles they rock!!!

For some ASSHOLE to come here and tell me to kill myself.....sad....so sad!!!

6:09 PM  
Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

Welll, since Super Herb can't MAN the hell UP, maybe a snug fitting piece of DUCT TAPE would do him or her some good.

Blogger trolls....gotta love it!

Sincerely,

You Told Harpo Ta Shut the HELL UP!

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home