Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Day 2....................

Yesterday....Day one of vacation...............I didn't do a dam thing!!!!!!!!
I DIDN'T CLEAN SHIT.......
I DIDN'T WIPE SHIT............
I DIDN'T MOP SHIT.....................
I DIDN'T PICK UP SHIT.....................

I blog hopped all morning. Made myself a yummy omelet with smothered potatoes and a glass of o.j. oh yeah I did a few loads of clothes but I didn't even put them away!!!! SOOO not like me. I always put the clothes away right away......I LOUNGED ALL DAY!!!

When the boys got home.........I took a long nap!!!! Yep a nap!!! a 2 hour nap!!!
Took Harry to basketball practice and came home and put a frozen..........yeah I said frozen, lasagna in the oven with some cheese garlic bread VIOLA' dinner with no effort!!! Hell what a great 1st day of vacation!!!!

Today.......I have a 1 hour blog limit..............I WILL clean a lil today......then I have to pick the boys up from summer school. We will meet one of my favorite patients and his wife for lunch. They are taking us to Puerto Neuvo Mexico for LOBSTER!!!! WOOO WHOOO!!!! It's about a 30 minute ride from here. I love it there!!! Mrs. called me yesterday and invited us.........Yeah!!!!

O.k now my blog peeps.....James helped me post the pic yesterday!! I promise that by the end of my vacation.....I will be able to do it myself!!!!! PROMISE!!!! I need to learn to do it with the digital cam I DIED to have but have only picked up twice!!! SSSSHHHH..........don't tell my brother!!! He bought it for me for mothers day and I promised him that I would learn to use it!!!!! I will attempt to take pics of me and the boys stuffing our faces in Mexico today!!!!

Y'all have a great Tuesday!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

Enjoy your vacation and get James to walk you through the upload process for pics.

8:50 AM  
Blogger muffin said...

LMAO @ your 1 hr blog limit!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Slow Metamorphosis said...

Girl that is what vaca is all about! Relax Relate Release

10:21 AM  
Blogger courtneyelizabeth said...

awwww...happy eats! Glad you're enjoying your vaca!

2:01 PM  
Blogger Anonymous Midwest Girl said...

LUCKY, LUCKY girl. I want to do that....

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home