Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I'M AT WORK FOR 4 HOURS AND....................

WELL MY PEEPS I'M HERE AT WORK FOR A FEW HOURS TO TRAIN AND WHAT AM I DOING? POSTING!!!! YES I'M ADDICTED!!!!

WE HAD A GREAT TIME IN MEXICO!!!! WE HAD LBSTER AND SHRIMP. FISH AND STEAK!!! i ATE LIKE IT WAS MY LAST MEAL!!!! tHE COUPLE THAT TOOK US DOWN TOLD THE BOYS HOW GOOD I AM TO THEM AS THEIR "NURSE" AND THAT MADE ME FEEL REALLY SPECIAL!!! THEY ARE A GREAT COUPLE!!!

WATCHING THEM YESTERDAY REALLY MADE ME SAD ABOUT MY FAILED MARRIAGE!!! WHEN THE BOYS GOT UP TO GO LOOK AROUND THEY BOTH STARTED IN ON THE 50 QUESTIONS.....................lol

MR: Have you found someone to replace that ex yet?
Mrs: you have to get out and find mr. right
Mr: He will try and come back once he see's the grass is not greener
mrs: He is a stupid man for leaving you
Mr: he's just dumb!
Mrs: here comes the boys ssshhhhh!

I think it's sooo sweet that the folks I get paid to take care of............take such good care of me!!

I am blessed!!!!

after my 4 hours of training....i'm going to get James and take him for his interview.....let's hope cause this boy is going to drive us CRAZY if he is not employed soon!!!!

I will peep in on y'all later!!!!

HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

Happy Hump Day? Yeah, it would be happy to hump my man today!! Anyway, it sounds like you had a good time out with the couple. And they're right, you'll find your Mr. Right one day soon.

9:16 AM  
Blogger coley said...

Happy hump day! But just to clarify... I won't be humpin' today, since I aint found Mr. Right yet! And Mr. Right now won't cut it either! LOL!!! Glad you had fun in Mexico...

2:24 PM  
Blogger Bullet Proof Diva said...

Keep having fun!

11:27 PM  
Blogger Systa Soul said...

I'm happy you enjoyed your trip!!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

This blog stuff is addicting. Glad you enjoyed yourself in Mexico. Hey is it ok to hump on a non-hump, LOL Good Luck to James!

8:59 AM  
Blogger courtneyelizabeth said...

have a happy 4th of July!

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home