Thursday, June 23, 2005

It's Thursday and.........

My vacation starts tomorrow at noon!

I really don't want to be here today!!!

I have sooooo much work to do..........

My shit on my desk has "overflowed" to boss ladies side of the room!!!

I'm trying to get everything done before Friday at noon!!!

Why am I blogging?

My girlfriend called me last night and said 2,800 appeared in her account!!!

Why doesn't that ever happen to me?

I'm always "missing" money!!! LOL

I'm not sure what i'm going to do for the next 12 beautiful days............

But I will ENJOY it!!!!!

mmmkay....i'm off to read a few blogs then I swear i'm gonna get my desk cleaned off!!!!

12 Comments:

Blogger muffin said...

ok how did your vacation start friday @ 4:30 now it's noon?

MUST BE NICE!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Off for 12 days? Girl, enjoy your time off.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

Well Ms Muffin....I have to come in for training on wed. the 29th for 4 hours!!! Soooo I will get off early tomorrow!!! BOSS LADY said so!!! Don't hate!!! LOL

9:47 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

I WISH!!!
HOLLA!
:)

10:02 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Girl have a wonderful vacation!

11:10 AM  
Blogger E to the dwige said...

ow wow! Enjoy your vacation! I'm crossing my fingers and you'll have that new position by the time you return :-).

12:01 PM  
Blogger SimplyDiva said...

Have a great vacation! And if you don't get all that work done then at least stack it up in really neat piles.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

SIMPLY DIVA: You got me figured out....nice neat piles really work!! I can't hide them cause they might need the patients charts...lol

4:31 PM  
Blogger Diva said...

Girl, can you believe I'm back in the blogosphere? I see I got a lot of catching up to do, so I'll be back to comment more later. Have a great vacation sweetie pie.

8:52 AM  
Blogger coley said...

Happy vacation! I'm also on vacation until July 3rd... I love it and don't want to go back!!!

Keep us posted on your adventures away from work!

6:14 PM  
Blogger DaKelzz said...

$2800??

Ghetto blessings.....I tell you...lol

Have a Great Vacation

6:00 AM  
Blogger silentbird said...

Hope you have a great time on vacation! Check out my blog; I have some Essence Fest info. I think you should take a look at.

~Blessings!~
www.shesaidit.blogspot.com

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home