Tuesday, June 21, 2005

nothing much to talk about!!!

I don't have a topic today!!!!

I don't want to be here at work!!!

I can't really blog hop like I want cause "boss lady" is back and we share a tiny lil office!!!

I can only blog when she takes smoke breaks!!!

good thing she smokes a lot!~!~!~

Boss lady's boss called yesterday to ask where my application is for the job......

human resources probably looked at it an laughed......they probably trashed it!! LOL

My vacation starts Friday at 4:30!!!

YEAH!!! I may not be going to New Orleans but I WILL enjoy my 10 days off!!!

The new guy is cool.....
he sent me a text message saying "I hope your day is good"

That was hella cool!!

I just hope he's not a BIG FAT LIAR!!!

MY LAST TWO RELATIONSHIPS ENDED BECAUSE OF LIES!!!

I'M GIVING IT A SHOT.......

I THINK I WANT TO DAT A COUPLE OF PEOPLE AT A TIME.....

I CAN DO THAT RIGHT?

THIS IS ALL NEW THIS DATING STUFF!!!B

I HAVE A LOT OF CATCHING UP TO DO!!!!


WHEN Y'ALL WERE DATING I WAS MARRIED WITH BABIES!!!! lmao

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

10 Comments:

Blogger Bullet Proof Diva said...

hayell yeah! Date as many people as you want because you aren't committed to anybody. If they ask, you say, I am single and dating, ain't none of their bitness how many OR who. Have fun lady!!

10:46 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Keep your options open and date as many people as you'd like. No need to make rash decisions and clump all of your eggs into one basket. Take your time.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

That's the problem Nikki....I always have been the type to put all my eggs in one basket....I will work on it though!!

Wise Diva:i'm used to being in committed relationshiph(shit at least I was committed)...I will enjoy this though cause it's new and I think i'm older and wiser....LMAO!!!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Hellz yeah! That's why it's dating, cause you aren't committed to anyone. You can date as many men as you want..that's MY motto! That's keeping your options open, girl. Damn..after reading the comments, that's what Diva and Nikki said! lol Have fun, gurl!..and keep us informed. he he

12:19 PM  
Blogger muffin said...

lmao @ yall! can i go on vacation with you!?

2:06 PM  
Blogger MeCrazyMe said...

I say go for it. I am 30 years old and I have also dated two men and sometimes three at the same time! It was fun until I realized i was blinded by love, but none the less I found a very caring man and love him to death. Diva, do what you go to do until you land the right one.

5:06 PM  
Blogger coley said...

YES you can date more than one man at a time! It can get a little sticky though, I lost track and was getting too confused and had to stop all together! LOL! But the real reason was... Most of them were straight loosers and had to go! You go girl... and don't forget to keep us updated!!! I gotta live through you for now! LOL!!

11:32 PM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

Maybe I am weird or I just don't know any better. But I would only date one person at a time. That way you know you are giving that person a whole hearted chance.
Plus some of these fools are crazy! You don't want to catch one of them, with him thinking he was your one and only.
But I guess as long as you let them know. Whateva!
What do I know anyways, I married to the guy I was "going out" with in high school! :)
Holla!

5:41 AM  
Blogger Slow Metamorphosis said...

I think DEFINATELY date around. have you a good old time...just be honest let these bruhs know!!! and then let them know to be honest with you right back.... OHHHH WEEEE good ole dating stories...cant wait!

7:00 AM  
Blogger DaKelzz said...

...Playa, playa...lol

Take your time and enjoy yourself!!

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home