Thursday, June 16, 2005

SO MUCH....SO LITTLE TIME!!!

Hey y'all......

1st order of bidness............
I had the boys call their grandma(ex-mother in law) I had them do it while I was at work so I wouldn't have to speak to her!! I did my part.....so there! For a lil recap....my kids grandmother cut us OFF when I divorced her son! No birthday cards....no chrismas wishes....NOT SHIT!!! I will get the address to the facility and have them send her cards!!! Yep!!! I''m being a grown up!!

2nd...My baby turned 13 yesterday!!! I am the proud mom of 2 I repeat TWO teenagers!!! DAM!!! Where did the time go? He was a lil upsest because he had to share his "DAY" with my godson cause he graduated from high school.... I took him to breakfast yesterday....then to the mall to spend his CASH his dad sent him. Then we drove up to Long Beach for my godson's graduation. Harry was a lil upset at 1st but I explained to him that high school graduation is a REALLY big deal. So all day I kept thanking him for sharing his day with Marquise....I will suprise him tonight with tickets to the AND1 basketball game....He has no idea!!! He watches the games all the time on t.v He is going to be soooo happy! My baby LOVES basketball!!! college, mens, womens,street...it doesn't matter....

3rd I was feeling a lil down cause I may not be going ANYWHERE!!! My New Orleans trip....nope!!! Hawaii.....NOPE!!! I was feeling really down!!! Feeling old cause I have 2 teenagers......so what's a girl to do? I went and got a tatoo!!! Yep....right on my lower back!!! When I wear my low cut jeans.....ultra sexxxy and grown up!!!
I promise I will learn to post pics this weekend!!! LOL

4th...I have not heard ANYTHING about my application for the "new position" but the head doc keeps saying "Dee just wait.....you put in your app. right" so we will see!!!

5th....I decided i'm gonna date....why not? I don't need a man but i'm in need of company....entertainment even...LOL I have experienced all the dating woes with all my single gurls and I know the dating scene usually sucks!!! But hey i'm 30 sumthin and I have yet to experience it!!!!!

I'm going to give it a shot!!! I will let y'all know how it goes!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

1st: I wanna applaud you for letting your sons call (and send get well cards to) their grandmother even though she's been rather unkind to them and you for that matter. God will bless you for it, trust me.

2nd: Your son is gonna lose his mind once he finds out he's going to the AND1 game. Good birthday present.

3rd: You got a tat? So what did you get?

4th: As the old kung fu master would say to Kwai Chang Caine in the series Kung Fu: "Be patient grasshopper!!"

5th: Girl, get yo date on!!

1:32 PM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

You will have to at least tell us what the Tat is...Unless you are really going to devote time to post a pic.
Holla!

1:56 PM  
Blogger Diva said...

Hey lady! Nikki's right...you did the right thing about the exMIL. Heaping hot coals upon her head, yeah.
I have no clue what the hell the AND1 game is but I'll find out soon when I google it. Happy belated birthday!

Ummm...miss missy, you got a tattoo? On the small of your back, no less? LOL I LOVE IT! I've wanted to get one there too, just haven't gotten around to doing it. Rate the pain on a scale of 1-10, 1 being IT'S NOT AS BAD AS I THOUGHT and 10 being WHAT THE F**K DID I GET MYSELF INTO! :-) Lemme know chick.

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Singing said...

*applause* for you for being the bigger person!!! Your exMIL is summthin' else!!

Ok....now as for this tattoo...I am HELLA jealous!!!!!! And I am with Mrs. Diva please let us know what the pain level is before I subject myself to unnecessary pain. LOL

11:07 AM  
Blogger Myrah said...

Wow you got a tatto!! You're brave I'm too chicken. I just don't want to regret it! My hubby has my name and I love that but the PAIN!!

Ditto on the others saying you did the right thing about the call to the EX-Mother in law!

Get your Date on Girl!! It's time... you don't have to marry him just hang out, go out and what ever else as long as you are calling the shots!

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home