Monday, June 20, 2005

This dating may be o.k

FRIDAY: We had our end of the year party for the residents. Three will graduate and become full fledged Doctors!! There is always dinner and awards given and the residents usually do some sort of skit to entertain us. We have the dinner with the two other "family medicine" clinics. It's nice because otherwise I don't really get to see the other docs/staff from the other sites unless we have some mandatory class or training.

I had to leave the dinner early cause I had a DATE!! Yep....I told y'all I was about to start!!! Dude invited me to see D.J.Quick Friday night. YES I LISTEN TO RAP!!!! YES I AM A 30 SUMTHIN HIP-HOP HEAD!!!! lmao Can I just say I had a ball!!! I danced and drank and sang and drank and danced and drank some more!!! Dude was hella cool!! After the concert...we decided to go to a club and drink and dance some more!!! I have not had that much fun in a LONG ASS TIME!!!! He was a gentleman all night and we "clicked".....He likes to dance just as much as me.....cool.......we have similar taste in music.....cool.....I will hang out with him again...........

Saturday: I was soooo tired from getting home at 4 a.m(dam I haven't done that in a long time) I still woke up at 8:30 ish cleaned up a lil bit and had to go to the grocery store.......Can I say I hate grocery shopping!!! With the boys being out for the summer....I have to keep the fridge STOCKED!!!! My lil men can eat!!!! My grocery bill always DOUBLES in the summer!!! I made the mistake of taking my youngest with me to the store(big mistake) I usually shop alone!!! Costs me much less!!! Came home put the food away and CRASHED!!!! Slept most of the evening....got up and ate cause the teenager cooked.....then went back to bed!!!


Sunday:woke up at O'Dark thirty......maybe cause I slept ALL day Saturday...LOL Did my laundry and cleaned the house a lil....I do mean a very lil!!! My youngest had 2 games one at noon and the 2nd at 5...................after the noon game I left the boys at the gym and claimed I had to go home to start dinner.....yeah I started it and managed to fit a lil nap in........went back to the gym for the 2nd game. We got home I finished dinner we ate and guess what? I took my ass back to bed!!! I tried to watch a lil t.v.with the boys but "ittis" kicked in and I was out......must have been the country style ribs and macaroni and cheese!!!! LOL

All and all I had a great weekend!!!!! How about y'all?

Today is staring out cool cause "boss lady" is back from Hawaii and she brought me back a bunch of treats!!!!! I LUV TREATS!!! I got Hawaiian coffee, shot glasses and lots of lotion...plumeria.....gardenia.....ooohh wee!!!

HAPPY MONDAY TO ALL MY PEEPS!!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Bullet Proof Diva said...

Your weekend sounded so cool! I am glad you had fun. LOL @ your weekend sleeping disorder. How many hours did you log exactly! ha ha

I love souveniers! the cheesier the better

8:07 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Glad you enjoyed your date. I'm guessing that you'll be seeing him again seeing as how the first went so well.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

Nikki:yeah...he's kinda cool! I will see him again.....giggling like a school gurl!

12:40 PM  
Blogger muffin said...

shoot some chocolate covered macadamia nuts this way!!!!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Go Dee..It's your birthday..We gone party like it's your birthday!LOL Sounds like your weekend was pretty good!..Glad you had a good time on your date!

2:56 PM  
Blogger SMW said...

You are soo funny!

You are too much!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Mighty MaMa said...

Good for you havin' a good time. Hopefully next time you see this fella It'll be just as nice!

6:19 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Sounds like you had a ball! Enjoy it, you deserve it.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Slow Metamorphosis said...

See you are better than me cuz after going ou friday and staying out till 4 I would have slept the whole damn weekend and wouldnt have done nothing else...lol. But im glad you had a great time and you gota keep us up to date about ole boy. lol

6:26 AM  
Blogger DaKelzz said...

That sounded like a GREAT weekend..you got a chance to enjoy yourself and realize that dating can be cool...once you meet someone you can actually date..lol

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home