Monday, June 13, 2005

TODAY SUCKS THE BIGGEST ONE!!!

TODAY IS BAD!!!!

FOUR PEOPLE ARE OUT FOR THE STRIKE!!! THEY SUCK!!!

BOSS LADY IS IN HAWAII WHILE I DEAL WITH EVERYTHING!!!! THAT SUCKS!!!!

MY STOMACH IS GROWLING THAT SUCKS!!!!!

I PROBABLY WILL NOT GET LUNCH!!!

MY MOTHER IN LAW IS IN THE HOSPITAL AND MY "BABY DADDY" TOLD MY SON...NOT ME!!! JAMES SAID "MOM WHATS A STROKE?" WHAT THE FU*K!!!

WE(ME AND MOM-IN-LAW) HAVE NOT SPOKEN SINCE THE SEPERATION!!!
SHE DECIDED TO CUT ME AND MY KIDS OFF!!! nO CHRISTMAS OR BIRTHDAYS FOR MY BOYS.....EVEN THOUGH HER SON CHEATED ON ME....HAD A KID ON ME AND HID IT FROM ME FOR 2 WHOLE YEARS AND SHE TAKES IT OUT ON US!!!! KNOWING WE ARE HERE IN CALI ALONE!!!
I HAVE TO BE THE BIGGER WOMAN AND LET THE BOYS CALL HER TONIGHT!!! IT'S ONLY RIGHT....I HAVE TO HAVE THE ENERGY...TO GET THE WORDS WE HAVE NOT SPOKEN IN 2 YEARS!!! EVEN THOUGH I WROTE HER A 2 PAGE LETTER BEGGING HER WOMAN TO WOMAN TO UNDERSTAND MY FEELINGS AND PLEADING WITH HER TO KEEP OUR RELATIONSHIP STRONG FOR HER GRANDKIDS.......NO ANSWER!!!! MY KIDS DON'T EVEN ASK ABOUT HER ANYMORE!!!!
I WILL CALL HER TONIGHT AFTER THIS HORRIBLE ASS DAY AT WORK.......PRAY FOR ME THAT I HAVE KIND WORDS FOR THIS WOMAN WHO HURT ME SO BAD!!!
AFTER FINDING SBOUT HER SON CHEATING ON ME AND HIDING THE BABY AND PREGNANCY FROM EVERYBODY, SHE TOLD ME "DEE YOU ARE A BIGGER/BETTER WOMAN THAN ME IF YOU STAY WITH MY SON AFTER THE LIES" SO AFTER GOING BACK AND FORTH I DECIDE TO SEPERATE AND SHE CUTS ME OFF!!! FINE DON'T TALK TO ME EVER....BUT DON'T FUCKING CUT MY BOYS OFF!! THEY ARE INNOCENT!!!

JUST BECAUSE YOUR SON IS A LIAR AND A CHEATER AND I HAVE THE BALLS AND GUTS TO SAY NO I DESERVE BETTER....DON'T TAKE IT OUT ON MY KIDS!!!

GOD GIVE ME STRENGTH TO BE NICE TO THIS LADY I ONCE CARED SOOO MUCH FOR BUT HAS TREADED ME AND MINES BADLY!!!

14 Comments:

Blogger Mighty MaMa said...

thanks for visiting me! Whew! Now you've got some drama for this MaMa. I will be making frequent visits. Have a great day.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Not that I would want a stroke to happen to anyone, but your former mother-in-law should have humbled herself. Now she'll probably need your boys to help her one day. Not everyone recovers well from a stroke, and you never know who she may need assistance from. Could be you and your boys. The Lord said that he would make your enemies your footstool.

3:41 PM  
Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

My prayer for Dee.....

"Heavenly Father, don't allow her to take the high road...MAKE her take the high road. Please Father, make her bite her tongue instead of saying "HA! THAT'S WHATCHU G-E-T Evil Heffa!"

--Amen--

4:52 PM  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

It's all about karma Dee. And you being the bigger person will have some kick-ass karma! And look what she got for being a miserable person - a stroke. Karma!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Diva said...

The stress you're going through right now must be tremendous. I'm so sorry boo. I sure wish there was something I could do, but I WILL continue praying for you and the MIL. Nikki's right...He'll make your enemies your footstool. This may just be the thing that shakes her to her very core and allow her to see how ugly and bitter she's been to you and her grandkids. I love ya lady! If you need to call and just vent or cry or both...lol I'm just a phone call away.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Bullet Proof Diva said...

oh my goodness, honey, that is a tough one! I am sending hugs and good energy to you. I know you may have to pull an Angela Bassett, Oscar worthy performance for the sake of your family, but you CAN do it. Good luck girl!

(looks like your blog is fixed)

8:15 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Hey, you are doing the right thing by letting the boys call their grandma. I don't know what not-so-nice things my daughter's father has told his family, but I make sure my daughter calls his parents at least once a month (and not collect!).

My plan is to 'kill her with kindness'. I'm sure she now knows that I don't keep K away from her son, because most conversations start with me saying 'We were going to call you last week, but K was at Craig's house'.

One thing one of my friends told me...after all the dust settles, she is STILL his mother, and even though she has verbalized that she doesn't agree with what he has done to you, she's STILL got his back.

Just one more thing...you don't know what he told her about the situation.

I'm done now.

11:40 PM  
Blogger DaKelzz said...

That's crazy making the kids suffer...shows you where her mental is at..

I wish you the best in that convo...

10:48 AM  
Blogger Brandi said...

OHH GIRL. I know I am late but you are a much bigger person then I am. I will hold onto my anger forever :)
Good Luck sweetie

1:12 PM  
Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

You are definitely a bigger person. A good person.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Hypothetically Speaking said...

Dee, you proved to YOURSELF that you are strong already. I think you've already shown who the better woman is... you keep your head up and do what you need to do. Show her that her lack of input in her grandkids life has been a pitiful shame to all involved but you've done well by you and your boys.

*hugs*

1:24 PM  
Blogger SMW said...

Peeking in to say Hi.

Hi Dee!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Furious said...

um. whoa. yeah, that's gonna take some divine strength for real. *sigh* my thoughts are with you, girl. i gave up on my childrens' grandparents once me and their respective daddies split. my phone number has been the same for the past 4 years so if they wanted to send cards/well wishes/gifts or even set up some time to visit the kids i'm there. they choose not to act. and i will not offer up my children like a bag of snacks.

much love girl. i feel you.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Slow Metamorphosis said...

oh my...she is wrong for that but are doing right by being the bigger person and letting the kids call her. Your ex needs to go talk to his mama and let her know she should still be involved in the kids life...that just aint right.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home