Friday, July 15, 2005

HAPPY FRIDAY Y'ALL!!!!!!

My morning started out pretty good!!! I'm happy it's Friday!

One of my fantabulous co-workers brought me breakfast!!! WOO-WHOO. Nothing like a big breakfast Mexican style to start your day off right!!!

I had a little convo with my boss this morning that pissed me off just a lil...

boss lady: why were you doing Dr. Jorgensons work?

me: cause her wrist was hurting really bad....she was almost in tears doing her paper work.

boss lady: that's why you're the "favorite"

me: huh?

boss lady: they always bring you stuff, you are always invited to lunch, they always invite you for the "after work activities". everytime they come back to our office it's "where's Dee?, how are you today Dee?"

me: well that's cause we are friends

boss lady: yeah what am I?

bitch.that.invited.herself.into.the.convo: yeah and it really makes it hard for us med. assistants whe we tell them one thing and they come into your office and you OVER-RIDE our calls.

me: what are you talking about? Give me an example!!!

boss lady: calm down Dionde' don't get all defensive!!!

(small side note!!! I fucking HATE to be told to CALM down!!!)

me: 1st of all the docs wouldn't come to me if the assistants that work with them acctually WORKED!!! They come to me because the KNOW SHIT WILL GET DONE!!!

boss lady: well think of how the rest of the staff feels....it's not good for their morale!!!

me: what the hell does the way the docs treat me have to do with MORALE? Because I do my job....i'm friendly..dependable....what should I STOP to make my lazy ass co-workers feel better?

boss lady: let's just change the subject!!!

me: LETS!!!!!


I hope my day gets better!!! it's only nine and the tension in this lil ass office we share has got to thin the hell out SOON!!!

Everyone has their own opinion..............but don't I have the right to defend mines?

I hope you all have a great weekend!!!!!

19 Comments:

Blogger Sheron said...

aww... don't let those haters get to you, Dee.

they're obviously very jealous. it's a shame though. you're rewarded for being a good employee. not because of favoritism. i'm glad you spelled that out for them.

enjoy your weekend!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Your boss is just jealous and she needs to dial it down a notch. It's obvious that the doctors appreciate your hard work and that you go out of the way for other, which is why they praise and/or do things for you.

9:43 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

DANG! Maybe thier attitudes, make them look bad. From the sounds of it. Do your job and you will reap the rewards. DUH! that is the way it usually works. If they know they can depend on you, and you got them out of a jam, here and there...guess who is getting a gift certificate to RED LOBSTER!!!
Holla!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

Hey, you do your job and obviously you do it well. Don't let the HATERS get you down.

Enjoy your weekend!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Butter Pecan said...

Keep doing you and do your job. They just hating on you girl.

1:24 PM  
Blogger SunShyn said...

What I don't understand is, why is it when we do our job, its wrong, but when they don't do their job, its all good?

2:07 PM  
Blogger coley said...

I hate working with bitches.... and when I say that I'm referring to about 90% of females in this world!! It's really competitive ALL.THE.TIME! Don't let them make you feel bad for their lack of work ethics!!! You continue to be you, they're just hatin cause they jealous!!! And you can tell them that I said that too! Matter a fact, I'm gassing the car up and packing a bag... We'll meet them in the parking lot after work -k-.... LOL! U know ur blog buddies got ur back!

2:43 PM  
Blogger muffin said...

hey! CALM YO AZZ DOWN! LMAO ok i'm kidding girl. let all that workplace drama be your MOTIVATION!

have a great weekend!

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Juanita said...

I know exactly how you feel!!! That you know how to do your job and others notice how great you are at it isn't your fault. Those green eyed monsters are just hating! Keep doing your thing and they'll see they can't mess with you! Hope Monday is better!

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Reddy said...

Sounds like somebody drank their hater-aide with a shot of PMS this morning.. Your boss is seriously trippin and hating.. Don't let her get to ya Dee.

9:13 PM  
Blogger courtneyelizabeth said...

awww....i hope your day got better...have a good weekend...try to relax....

10:53 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Your boss is a bit jealous, Dee. She just wants you all to herself. And when you're a great employee, that's hot! She just needs to learn how to deal with it, because you're not one to be worried with that kind of trippin' at work. It happens to the best of us!

3:52 AM  
Blogger Aziza said...

You do your job and do it well, and folks in your office get all jealous. Isn't that just crazy?

Forget them, because being competent and having a great attitude goes a long way. Those qualities will take you further in life. Keep doing a great job.

5:15 AM  
Blogger Hypothetically Speaking said...

wow - I thought you two got on.

I H.A.T.E when people invite themselves into thigns that don't concern them.

Hope your weekend is going well thus far :o)

2:27 PM  
Blogger Zantiferous3 said...

OMG I thought I was the only one that HATED "calm down" I also hate, "relaaaaax" hate it with a passion. Especially when it's said and I'm not hyped up. LOL

Girl don't sweat it... I was shocked to read this... because I thought you and boss lady had a good working relationship.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

I think they "hate" because of the relatinships I have with the Dr.'s.I have been here in the clinic the "longest" and I have a sort of bond with them all....

Boss lady always makes comments about the Docs and what they bring me back from vacations....the lunches....after work activites etc...etc... she always makes li smart remarks but I just ignore them!!! I am not going to stop being me....other than that....we have a great relationship!!!

7:51 AM  
Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

OOOOOOOh I smell a NEW JOB (or promotion) coming on! It's like "KEEP ON TALKING ABOUT ME! YOU'RE GONNA MESS AROUND AND GET ME B-L-E-S-E-D!!" YA'EARD'MEH?

3:29 PM  
Blogger Closet Owner said...

Dang!!!

Jealous, hating, pms'n, whatever. if Boss Lady wants to have a talk she needs to figure out how to take into a private error. Ya girl interjecting was classic.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Mongooser said...

keep a tape recorder...
next time you have a conversation with someone (anyone but PARTICULARLY a 'boss' type) say calmly 'you dont mind if I record this for future reference do you?' then TAPE it.
So then you have proof they are hassling YOU because YOU do your job.
Hassling YOU cuz noone else in your department does THEIR job.
I wish someone had told me to do that a long time ago.

Its standard BS for the people actually working to be the ones getting hassled by those inadequate shits who feel threatened by you.

But ya know if YOU kick up a stink higher up youll be labeled a trouble maker.

Thank you modern american management methodology. Make everyone afraid thatll motivate em! idiots

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home