Wednesday, July 06, 2005

LAST DAY!!!!

Well today is my last day of lounging, sleeping in, hanging out at Walmart,having big breakfast,watching Good Morning America..........yep it's back to the plantation in the morning!!!!

I got a phone call from my girlfriend last night around 9. She flew in from Vegas for work today.
Friend: girl are you sleep?
Me: naaw but i'm in bed.
Friend: I'm in town for 1 day....come have drinks with me....on me.well on the company!
Me: shit i'm there in 15 minutes.

It cracks me up.....I can be DEAD tired in bed......eye lids heavy as hell...........let somebody call and have some plans...............I jump up and get ready like a crack head at a free crack fest!!!!

The thing I love and miss about this girlfriend is she knows how to have a good time!!! The bar I met her at (in record time I might add) there were 8 people including us. LOL Another friend of ours was there also. He said "dam Dee you got here fast!!!" With only a few people in the joint, she is so much fun that you feel like you are at a major function. Well a few drinks with her is never a few drinks...........once the bartender closed it down and we gave him major attitude..lol We found another bar and headed over for another "few" drinks...lol We had a great time on a Tuesday night! I sent her a text this morning reminding her how much I miss having her here in San Diego. Even though she is only 4 1/2 hours away..........We don't see each other as often and I really miss her. She just got a house and she wants me to come and help her "get my Martha Stewart" on.......All the HGTV I watch...I have all theese ideas just wanting to get out.....lol

Well I think I will spend the last day of my vacation relaxing and blog hopping!!!

HAPPY HUMP DAY Y'ALL!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

Do as much as you can today, because it's back to the grind tomorrow.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Butter Pecan said...

Enjoy the blogging today b/c the real work world will be waiting on you tomorrow. Good to know somebody had a nice vacation.

9:02 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

you making SURE you have fun!
Holla!

9:50 AM  
Blogger muffin said...

you are too funny dee! well you know your vacation has to end at some point right? lol

11:35 AM  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

Enjoy the last day of your vacation. Do something really sinful to end it with a bang like maybe a big chocolate truffle ice cream cone with a martini chaser! Yum!

2:58 PM  
Blogger coley said...

I know the feeling... I had to go back to work last Sunday, after being off for 3 weeks!!! And to top it off I had to work 12 hrs that day and 14 hrs the next! YUCK!!!

12:24 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

lol @ "Like a crackhead at a free crack fest" Sound like fun to me! You girls did your thing. That's my girl Danielle and I hands down. Glad to know you had some fun during your vacation.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home