Monday, July 11, 2005

Nothing much to report....

My weekend was pretty cool!! No drama....nothing to bitch about.....

Friday night: happy hour after work with a "gentleman caller" It was cool but he was an hour late!!! Yep one whole hour!! Why did I stay you might ask? Because I bumped int quite a few people I knew! One by one they passed by and we chit-chatted and caught up so to speak. See cause after my break-up with the LIAR I really didn't hang out anymore!!! So I bumped int about 5 or 6 folks I hadn't seen in a few months and I didn't just have to stand there sipping gimlets ALONE!!! 2nd I needed him to know that I didn't appreciate tardiness!!! So when he got there I was talking to my friend steve.....I intoduced them and we talked a few minutes then we had a drink the three of us. After Steve walked away, we had one more drink and I told him I had to leave!!! YEP I told him that I had to meet my gurls later so I had to go home and shower and change! I wanted to go home after work and change and then meet him but he said no because he thought i would take too long!!! What the hell? So I bullshited around work til 5 (when I get off at 4-4:30) then got there around 5 went in and started to get my "sip" on! He was supposed to be there at 5:30 so I would only be there for 30 mins. alone....He didn't get there til 6:30....you know why? Cause he went home and showered and changed!!!!! THE NERVE!!!! His ass looked crazy when I told him I was leaving!!! He knew I only had a couple of hours to spend and he used one of them!!!! HE WILL KNOW NEXT TIME!!!!

Saturday my son had a car wash to raise money for his basketball team. I helped a lil (with two cars) Hey I made a big donation...lol I collected money from my co-workers and got my car washed and even had a friend tag along and get his car washed too!!! Saturday nite hung out with some girl friends.....cool time a lil too much to drink though!!!

Sunday: Harry had a basketball game out in bum-fuck-egypt....I swear it was in the middle of NO WHERE!!! We got our asses WHOOPED!!! They lost by 40 points....we have never lost like that!!! I blamed it on the HEAT I swear it was 11o degrees in that freakin gym!! They didn't even sell water!!! We always sell stuff at our games!!! I was about to pass the hell out!!!! After the game I went to get my hair braided at my girlfriends house. Drank a few beers with the gurls. Went home ate a lil dinner and went to bed EARLY.

I think going out Friday and Saturday was a lil too much!!!

Hope you all have a great Monday!!!!

oh yeah on Friday afternoon one of the girls that was a part of my interview came up to my office and said "Dee I think you did great in your interview! I hope you get the job." That meant a lot to me!!! I asked her why she did not apply and she said it would be too much drama because of the girls she works with! She thought it would be better for an "outsider" to come in.............

8 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

Ah, you seem to be getting dates left and right now. Way to go!!

Still praying that you get the job.

9:16 AM  
Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

Oops! Guess he didn't see those 4 fangas pointing back at him. Glad you had a good time, tho.

Hope you get that job, fo' real!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

Yea Nikki I have been having a few. It was exciting at 1st but now i'm like whatever!!! My heart jus is not in it!
Maybe it's cause i'm still not quite over "him"

I bumped int one of his "boys" on Sat. nite and he said he asked how I was doing(he is in the navy and is out to sea for 6 months) his boy told him that he hadn't seen me out...hey that's a post!!!

9:21 AM  
Blogger coley said...

Wassup party gurl! Glad you had a fun weekend! I was working all weekend, but my weekend starts tonight at 7pm and I can't wait! Ok, so who's gonna organize our west coast Cali blogger meet up event we've been talkin about???

1:57 PM  
Blogger Myrah said...

Dee I love the way you call LIAR, "LIAR"! lol!

You sound happy girl! You got things going on and you seem to be keeping it all going and well!

Glad you told dude you were leaving. He has to know your time is valuable and you got things to do, places to go and other people to see. I bet if there is a next time he will be on time!

~ M

10:01 PM  
Blogger Bullet Proof Diva said...

what nerve, did he at least apologize?

that's a great sign about the interview...I can't wait till you get the good news

12:06 AM  
Blogger Zantiferous3 said...

Oooh... umm...is that wrong for the urge to go home, shower and change to be so great that you leave someone waiting? *sigh... writing apologies to all my friends and family* LOL I've done that so many times. LOL But I'll CALL you at least. =)

And I'm mad your ex's name is "LIAR" LOL

6:21 AM  
Blogger Zantiferous3 said...

Oh, I was so busy feeling guilty I forgot to say GOOD FOR YOU that you left!!!! That was exactly what you should have done.

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home