Saturday, July 02, 2005

Proud day at Divas............

My son now has TWO jobs!!!!! Yeah for James!!!

James got hired at Sea World on Wednesday. He had a 2nd interview with the movie theater yesterday afternoon. I told him he would get it because he was already hired at Sea World. He got the call yesterday evening... He was sooo excited!!!

James: Mom you were right! everybody will start calling me now!

Me: I'm very happy for you son.

James: mom which one do I keep?

Me: son you have to decide. Sea World doesn't start your orientation until the 19th. You start at the movies on Tuesday. Get a feel for the movies and then you can decide. Maybe you can do both for a couple of weeks then decide.

James: How do I quit one of the jobs? That's crazy how I looked for so long and now I have 2!

He is so cute. Worried about the "proper" way to quit a job.........He is definitely my child....he has his paycheck spent and has not worked ONE hour!!!! LOL He keeps saying how things are gonna be so much nicer for us now....It makes me proud that he would even consider helping out around the house. I just want him to pay his cell bill and keep his pocket change. Once he starts saving a little I may want a little change on the insurance for the car so that he can learn that driving is a big responsibility......I will let y'all know how it goes...............

Thanks for all the support while my baby was on his search!!!!!
Have a happy and safe 4th!!!!


12 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Congratulations to the newest member of the 'File By April 16 Club'. How happy is your youngest?

Don't forget to make him save some of the cashola!!!

9:00 AM  
Blogger E to the dwige said...

Congratulattions to your son! Happy 4th!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Aziza said...

Congrats to you and your son on his new jobs. All the patience and hard work is paying off. God is so good. :-)

10:11 AM  
Blogger coley said...

Congratulations to James!!!! BE PROUD MAMA!!! (not that you're not, but you know what I'm saying)

12:02 PM  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

Hurray! I am so happy for James. Way to go! He has been given 2 of my dream jobs. What an awesome job to work in a movie theater and see all of those free movies. And Sea World? Hah! That would be the greatest!

3:35 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Congrats go out to James!! I told you God would work in his favor if James just kept on believing. And I know you're smiling from ear to ear.

6:21 AM  
Blogger courtneyelizabeth said...

awwwwwwwww...yay!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Hypothetically Speaking said...

aaaawww gooooooooooooooooo James! lol I'm really proud of him - he was trying so hard! :o)

11:04 PM  
Blogger muffin said...

daaaang!!! GO 'HEAD JAMES!!!!

2:31 PM  
Blogger Myrah said...

I've been away for too long! I must catch up! I missed ya Diva!

Yeah James!! He will love Sea World!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

YEAH!!!!James. Congrats to the "man" with 2 jobs already, shoooot he is doin better then some grown men, LOL.

6:04 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

GO James!! Tell him Congratulations from Kayla! I Know he's happy, as well as you and the youngest. lol

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home