Sunday, July 31, 2005

THE TRUTH AND NUTHIN BUT THE TRUTH!!!

SORRY IT TOOK ME SOOOO LONG TO ANSWER.

Friday I was off work! A friend retired from the Marine Corps after 20 years of service. We attended his retirement ceremony at 8 on Friday morning. Then we went to breakfast and had mimosas, oh and breakfast. By noon we were at the bar..........well I have to say, I had a B.A.L.L. I have always thought when I see folks coming or going into bars during daylight hours......What the hell are they doing in a bar at noon???? Well hell Friday, that was us!!!! We left the bar at 4:30. I went home took a little nap....woke up at 8:30 to hang out with the gurls. Satuday I slept....all dam day!!! T.I.R.E.D.

O.k now for the answers....................

BRANDI ASKED:
1: would I marry again?

Yes I would marry again. I love the idea of marriage. The comfort.

2: What if my ex wanted to come back to me?

unless his ass comes attached to a lie detector that can not ever be removed!!!!
Without trust.....you have N.O.T.H.I.N.G. I don't trust him!! He lied and continued to lie after he was busted!!! HELL TO THE NAW!!! As Whitney Houston would say.........

3: My biggest vice?

Purses!!!! Purses and more purse!!! From COACH to the little bags they put your bath and body works lotion in!!! I LOVE PURSES!!!! Shoes come in 2nd!!!


MECRAZYME ASKED:

1: Do I plan to get my date on?

Yeah I call myself doing it now........it's not fun!!! I keep running into all theese WHACKTASTICK men!!!

2:The last time I had wonderful sex?

My ex "THE LIAR" picked me up after work. He had rented a suite. Brought ALL his flicks......a bottle of Grey Goose.......a couple of pieces from Victorias Secret......Did I mention the F.L.I.C.K.S? We had a freakin flick watchingIcandowhattheyaredoingbetter MARATHON!!! No kids no cell phones Did I mention the flicks?

3: My fetish?

I don't really have a fetish. But I will tell you what turns me on like crazy.........A smell good man!!! I mean really smell good!!! Sometimes I can get so caught up in his scent....I almost forget what he looks like!!! ALMOST!!!!!

NIA ASKED:

1: What would I do if the ex gained full custody of the boys?

1st off I would probably be rich selling ice skates in HELL cause it would have frozen over!!! LOL No he would never ever try and F@#K with my boys cause everyone knows especially his ass....my boys are my life!!! If the shit did hit the fan....we would move to Mexico.....yo hablo espanol.

2: Have I ever been deeply in love? Passionately in love?

no to deeply in love. Married all thoose years....sad.....I loved him because of the time....the boys....and other reasons. Passionately...I thought I was with the "LIAR"

MS. NIKKI ASKED:

1: What am I most afraid of?

I am afraid for my sons futures. What kind of men they will become. Will they be successful? Will they be good men with good values?

2:What color sheets do I have on my bed?

I have sheets with lil palm trees all over them.

3: what is the 1st thing I do in the morning?

I make my bed 1st. Well I guess it's a tie cause I thank God for letting me see another day!!

KELZZ ASKED:

1: My biggest fetish?

I don't really have one. I luv a "smell good man" that does turn a sistah on!!!

2: Where do I see myself in the next 2 years?

I would like to be in love with an honest man!! Advanced in my career.

3: The red pill or the blue pill from the Matrix?

I have never seen the Matrix......don't laugh y'all But the blue pill i'm thinking of enhances sexual performance................so give me the BLUE PILL!!!!

MEP ASKED:

1: If I could remove one persons influence from history, who would it be and why?

This one really had me thinking. The person/persons who thought it was a good idea to rip Africans from their country and sell them into slavery. I don't have to get into the why....shit that's a whole post...... GREAT question!!! got my mind off of sex!!! LOL

2:If I could be the Queen, Prime minister or President of any country. Where and why?

Dam another good question!!! I would be the President of the African country that is most in need as far as the AIDS crisis/epidimic. I would do something FAST as far as treatment/intervention!!! It's scary and very, very sad!!!

3: My best quality? Why?

I think it is that I am out going/friendly. If that is considered a quality. Why because I am a "people person" and I can/will start a conversation wherever with whomever!!! I am the ice breaker....party starter!!! LOL

MSNHIM ASKED:

1:How old was I when I had my 1st sexual encounter?

I was 16. I had been with my boyfriend since 13. He was older than me. All my girlfriends were all doing the "DO" I made him wait cause I was terrified of getting pregnant!!! Being the product of a 14 year old.

2: Strangest place I have had sex?

we would have a friend lock us inside this "storage" room on board his ship when he had duty( he couldn't leave). I loved it cause we had to "sneak" Then we had to wait to get let out....oooohhh the excitement!!!!

3: What would I absolutely not do sexually?

uuuummmm I will not do anything that hurts!!!! No animals or crazy shit like that!!!! anything else goes...........

AZIZA ASKED:

1: Why nursing?

I wrote a long post a few weeks ago. I wrote it on Nurses Day! I became a nurse because of the compassion and kindness that was showed to me when my youngest son spent the 1st 6 months of his lil life in the N.I.C.U. He was born extremely premature. 1# 9 ozs. If I can touch even a few peoples lives.....It is all worth it!!!

2: My hopes and dreams for my boys?

I hope they grow up to be happy, responsible, kind men. I want them to be the best they can be!!! Hey that's a whole post!!! Thanks Ms. Aziza.....

3:My hopes and dreams for me?

Home ownership? NOPE!! Wealth? Naaw!!!! I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY!!! Really happy!!! I can't remember a time when I can honestly say I was really.....really happy!!!! Sure my boys bring me joy........but I haven't been happy in a long time!!!

SONYARED ASKED:

1: My hair color?

I am plain Jane.....just black!!! I dye it jet black to cover the grays!!! Now my style varies from week to week!!!

2: would I be a consultant for the potatoe sack venture?

HELL YEAH!!! I would rock the sacks and hook them up....no sewing needed. I am creative when it comes to no sew alterations!! I buy the "stich witchery" iron on tape and it's on!!! Everybody would want one!!!! "OOH SHE IS ROCKING THAT SACK"

3:What music am I listening to?

Tweet....she helped, is helping me get over the "LIAR" I've been playing her since March.......I know get over his ass!! I am almost ashamed to say I have Mariah in the car..........at home.....I only play thge cable music stations cause I can go from old school rap to r & b to the blues!!!

LAMBCHOP ASKED:

1: Will I have more kids?

HELL TO THE NAW!!!!! shop is closed....I like to pretend to make babies!!! LOL

2:My craziest date?

I haven't had one. this dating is new to me cause after getting out of my marriage....i jumped right in with the "LIAR" so thecrazy date is yet to come!!! You know I will blog about it!!!!

3: my sexiest date?

going out and dancing ALL night!!! The chemistry was sooo nice!!! We danced like we were alone!!! Slow danced to fast songs....slow danced to all the songs!!! Not a lot of words were exchanged...just looked into each others eyes!!! It seemed like forever!!! then we went to his house and had a beautiful time!!!! WOOO WHOOO!!!

BUTTA ASKED:

1:If I could hang with any celeb. who would it be and why?

Maya Angelou. Her books introduced me to my LOVE of reading!!! When I hear her speak...I get goose bumps!!!!

2:If I could live anywhere in the world, where and why?

Today, I would say Hawaii...........I know it sounds boring but my mom is there. she has been living there for 2 years. I have not been to see her yet!!! As much as she drives me fucking crazy, I miss her!!! We have never been apart this long!!! When we moved to Cali....my mom moved here right behind us!!!! From Long Beach to San Diego.......right behind us!!!!

3:Coke or Pepsi?

I don't drink pop. Not even with my liquor........

o.k y'all this is taking long as hell!!! Y'all know i can't type........I'm gonna take a lil break and come back!!!! I think i'm half way done!!!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Butta said...

This was great, Dee. Thanks for sharing all this insightful info.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Interesting answers, Dee. And I feel you on not drinking sodas. I gave them up in 1998 for Lent and never looked back.

5:21 AM  
Blogger Nia said...

I'm a have to use that one..."WHACKTASTICK." Cause lord knows I share the sentiment.

Flicks huh? Hmm...hmmm I say...lol

I'll be back when it's complete, thanks for sharing.

5:23 AM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

YAY for shoes!

8:05 AM  
Blogger sonyared said...

Heeey...thanks for the info girl! Fun to learn about our blogmates..also thx for your post, I'm glad it was an inspiration!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

I am so freakin late! I am still gonna ask:
1. Favorite part of a man
2. Something small to most but big to you - that you will just not accept
3. Your favorite flavor

11:20 AM  
Blogger Call 2 Arms said...

Didn't Chops ask when you were gonna meet up with the other Ca. bloggers?

1:06 PM  
Blogger Hypothetically Speaking said...

Your youngest weighed exactly the same as my daugther - how precious.

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home