Tuesday, July 05, 2005

vacation wrap up!!!

Well my days are numbered!!! I go back to work Thursday!!! I really enjoyed my days off!!! Doing whatever the hell came to mind!!! I didn't clean like crazy!!! That is a good thing!! I had folks over on Sunday.......lets talk about that for a sec............

When did it become o.k to arrive with nothing in your hand? Not a dessert....paper plate..beer........nadda?

When did become o.k to invite yourself and come empty handed?

When did it become o.k to invite yourself and bring a friend and both you heffas come with nothing?

When did it become o.k to call and ask me what you should bring and I tell you ICE AND SOME VODKA not top shelf....just any kind of vodka, and you don't bring SHIT?

People are just SHADY!!!!! RUDE AND SHADY!!!!!

Yesterday I slept late and boy did I enjoy it!!!!I dropped James of at a friends, came home and took a long nap.....woke up and went to my friends que....I came home played cards with my baby............watched a lil t.v and called it a nite!!!

Today I have to get James some black slacks for his movie theater job which he starts TODAY!!!! After I drop him off Harry and I will stay and see a movie!!!!

Have a great day at work y'all!!!!

12 Comments:

Blogger Aziza said...

*lol* When you host parties and dinners, isn't funny how people will have a blast at your place and will not contribute a penny? But they will make sure they take a plate home. I guess that's why I don't hold anything at my place. I can't afford for folks to eat me out of house and home. *lol*

Aside from that, I'm glad that you enjoyed your time off from work. Anytime I'm off from work, I get the idea that I could used to the rich life (of not working actively) if I only could hit the lotto. Oh well, it's back to work for me. Thanks for responding in my blog.

10:30 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

I understand sometimes people be broke and just can not afford to bring...But you are brining you, your 3 kids and your man. At least you can do is come early and help set up or cook, or stay late and help clean up. NOPE! They never do it! I FEEL YOU!!!
Holla!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

I know how shady folks can be at BBQ's, so I whenever I have one, I always inform people that they can either contribute by bringing a dish or just not come at all. Unless I state that they can just come on with nothing, then my friends know not to show up without anything in their hands. If they do, they'll wind up on cleanup detail.

11:14 AM  
Blogger muffin said...

girl don't get me started!

2:31 PM  
Blogger Butter Pecan said...

When they call and ask what they need to bring is always the first clue, to them coming empty handed. That shit hits a nerve in my head that sends their asses to the store or back home.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

Okay we want to hear about the movie you saw. Did you get in for free? My daughters friend's uncle used to work for a movie theater and got the girls in free all of the time.

And excuse me but who in the heck shows up empty handed? Never heard of such a thing. The nerve!

7:56 PM  
Blogger SimplyDiva said...

I want to hear about James' first night at work. And did he bring any popcorn home?

5:24 AM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Sounds like you did have fun on your time off. I'm next!

6:06 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Ok fine your dead broke and cant bring a damn thing - at least tell someone and dont fake like your gonna do your part. The freakin nerve some people have!

6:07 AM  
Blogger Zantiferous3 said...

Girl... people are not only shady, but they are full of shit, divisive and every day I learn why I am NOT a people person. LOL

7:00 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

I understand when you are just broke!!! When I'm broke and have nothing to contribute I do one of 3 things:

get there early and HELP. That is great for the host and no one see's you come in with nothing!

Find something I can make at home. There is always something at the house you can "throw" together!

I just don't go.....I hate to go anywhere empty handed!!!

8:35 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Girl, people are a trip! LOL That's why I make sure to tell them what to bring, and if they don't bring anything, DON'T SHOW UP! LOL

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home