Thursday, July 21, 2005

"Whacktastick" Flashback Friday

This is what I posted July 21st of last year. I thought I would flashback to what I was doing this time last year............

This is my new word of the week!

WHACK-TAS-TICK adj.

What is whacktastick? Let me give you examples!!!

I meet a guy. I have seen him out quite a few times. We frequent the same lil spot err now and then. I always give him a smile or a head nod. He approaches me and here is the convo.

was.cute: hey I have been checking you out for about a year now. I see you here and at the 94th

me: yeah i've seen you a few times too.

was.cute: are you married?

me: naaw divorced

was.cute: you have a man?

me: naw! not really looking.

was.cute: really? I always see you gettin a lot of attention from men.

me: really. I don't really think I get THAT much attention. I talk to people because i'm friendly. I come out to "socialize".

was.cute: I like your "style"

me: thanks I appreciate that. What's your status?

was.cute: well.........i'm married but we are S.E.P.E.R.A.T.E.D.

me: been there done that.......how long have you been apart?

was.cute: oh we still live together....we are just &^&%^#()+_)_(&*^&^**)_)+_)(*&^%$$##
that's all I heard like the Charlie Brown teacherWHOMP WHOMP WHOMP WHOMP!!!!

This negro is WHACKTASTICK!!!!

Seperation is exactly what it is..................SEPERATE!!!! Not living together!!!!
why would I in my new found singleness want to deal with your ass and your wife and kids?

I am no runway model....never claimed to be. I have style. My clothes always match. They are always clean. I am some what of a fashionista in my mind. Why do I get the slack wearing, jheri curl having, leisure.suit keeping,sweater.tucking.in.pants bruthas?

Does a brotha like me have a chance?

If you have to ask that question you are WHACKTASTICK!!!

I know you are out of my league, but I thought I would try to holla..
if you put women in leagues....you are WHACKTASTICK!!

19 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

*jots down Whacktastic for future use*

9:16 AM  
Blogger MEP said...

Whacktastick - that's great. Very funny!

9:41 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

OK, so you must be getting tired of the run down dudes trying to holla! At least you don't have to fight them for calling you a B*TCH, cuz you don't want to talk to them. Yes, that has happened to me a few months back.
tj

9:43 AM  
Blogger sonyared said...

Ill yo! What's his problemo? Yeah he just needs to back up and focus on the fact that he is claiming to be (ugh umm..what's that word?) oh yeah..."Seperated" but still living with her. I would feel like a "Peon" if I were him telling someone that crap! Good for you Dee, u set him straight.

10:22 AM  
Blogger courtneyelizabeth said...

LMAOOOOOOO....Jesus Mother Mary on the Cross......we live together means, we fugg every now and then and i'd like you to be the person that i can move in with next while i go through the process of divorce and still fugg her on the side....

10:51 AM  
Blogger MeCrazyMe said...

When you've been there and done that. Their pickup lines have no meaning. I feel you on this one!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

why was the rest of my post cut off? That sucks!!!!!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

LMAO...... Too funny !

11:52 AM  
Blogger Queue said...

ohh ohh that works as an antonym for PIMPTACULAR and if I can ship said nice guys from ST Louis to Cali I will do so just for you homie!

12:42 PM  
Blogger CousinSarah said...

LOL, that is the funniest shyt I have seen in a minute. Whoo hooo, yes the good old serperated line. NO mam. That is so very tired. Can you have me over your house? If the answer is no, back up turn around and unleash the dragon breath on another. Thanks for the laugh I seriously needed one today.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Cutie Cola said...

LOL.......you are a complete nut!! You are too funny girl.....I bet 'Mr. Whacktastic' didn't have a clue who he was tryin' to 'mack' on!! He would have been better off if he just straight out lied.....maybe he'd get some play then. What makes him think it would be okay with you that he's still living with his wife that he's supposed to be 'separated' from??? I guess he was at the back of the line when the good lord was handing out common sense!

BTW........thanks for the encouraging words, I'm glad to know that there are a few of us out there that's not just becoming nurses for the money, but mostly for the love of humanity.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Since you mentioned it...what's with all the cursty old E-7s tucking the sweaters in???

Separated means his wife is at the house with the kids, and he is at the club.

I'm mad that he expected you to fall for that simpleness!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Zantiferous3 said...

ROFLMAO... I think I learned thatword from either Kajuana or Panama. I personally think it is a FANTABULOUS word that is most descriptive...and yes... homeboy you were talking to... clearly fit the bill. LOL

2:14 PM  
Blogger WIP said...

Hilarious post. So mister has been checking you out for a year. Sizing up the competition and figuring he had a slim zoot-suit chance. Da hell! I will give him partial credit for honesty. Since he at least said he was separated one can assume it was partly true or he's dumb as a bag of rocks. Whacktastick... I'll be around *wink*.

4:56 PM  
Blogger button_nose said...

Girl you are too funny! I've met a few of those myself ( my married ex lover/ co worker) one of em' but ya did the right thing. Give Mr. Whacktastic his walking papers. If more women were like you then men like him couldn't get away with that shit! I say fuck'em all! The married/separated brothas still living with wifey and looking.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Marchandite said...

That was funny

11:47 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

LMAO That is so freakin funny. I ask the same question. What makes that nasty unkept fella think ME of all people would want to talk to him!?!? I mean I am not a stuck up snob but come on..............sometimes it's a bit rediculous.

7:04 AM  
Blogger SimplyDiva said...

ohhhhhhh I wasn't ready! Still live together huh?

Oh....and I'm stealing your word.

7:10 AM  
Blogger coley said...

LMAO.... you are too funny! YEAH I had some fool try to do that shit to me. I asked if he had a girlfriend, he said no! After further investigation, on my part... found out the fool lives w/ his baby mama that he has 3 kids with... Naaawww he don't have a girlfriend. my ass!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home