Friday, August 05, 2005

Friend or foe?

Thanks for all the great advice yesterday!!! I was thinking while stuck in traffic yesterday. If the LIARS best friends gurl knew ALL about his antics and tried to establish a friendship with me..............I have to doubt her character, integrity....etc.......if I am going back and forth wondering how I can maintain/establish a friendship with her...........I should just leave it alone!!!! I should cut all ties!!!!! Proactiff said it best......Maybe I just thought she was cool cause of the situation with the"liar" and we had goodtimes together!!!! I have also cut the "liars" mom off cause I FELT SHE SHOULD NOT HAVE ESTABLISHED A FRIENDSHIP WITH ME!!! Now I realize she was just minding her own business so to speak...(that's what she tells me). That is a whole post in itself!!!!

Thanks to all my blog fam for the good advice!!!! I can not maintain/establish a REAL friendship with her knowing that her man is just as bad as the LIAR....I will keep away from everthing/everyone that has to do with LIAR!!!

You guys give GREAT advice!!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!

11 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

Yes, it's best to cut the ties with her. And you try to have a nice weekend and stop worrying about "The Liar" and his partners in crime.

10:09 AM  
Blogger MeCrazyMe said...

Good Idea. See you knew the answer from the start.

10:26 AM  
Blogger coley said...

Oh see I guess I should have read this post after the last one and THEN commented! But, looks like you took my advice, even though I hadn't given it.. AAAHHH hell you know what I'm tryin' a say! LOL!

Good decision! Have a great weekend!!!! *smooches*

11:26 AM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

Thats sounds like the best thing. Have a great weekend!

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robert Novak Curses, Walks Off CNN Set
Veteran Washington journalist Robert Novak uttered an expletive and walked off the set during a political discussion on CNN Thursday.
If you want, check out my secret Sony PS3 News blog.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Aziza said...

It's good to hear that you're moving on with your life. We never know what God has in store for us. A good man could be just around the corner.

12:13 PM  
Blogger air charter said...

great weekend to you too

12:46 PM  
Blogger sonyared said...

Yeah girl u got it! Good decision, avoid the drama before it begins ;-)

4:41 PM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

My service fee is in the mail. LOL

5:23 PM  
Blogger Schatzi said...

I think that's the best.. You should be able to trust friends.. Not wonder about them.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

3:38 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Dee you continue to do what you've gotta do girl.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home