Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Happy Wednesday!!!!

I have 20 minutes this morning to blog at work!!!

my babys test came back NEGATIVE!!!!! He is seizure free!!!! We will test him again in May and if he is still seizure free..............we will get off thoose dam pills!!!!!
THANKS Y'ALL FOR ALL THE PRAYERS!!!! PRAYER WORKS!!!

work is HELL!!!!!!! PAPERLESS HELL!!!
This new system was supposed to make all our jobs easier......yeah it did..................everybodys but MINES!!!!!!
The front desk folks are doing their nails!!!! The M.A.s are taking loooong ass lunch breaks........Dr.'s schedules are cut down to half the load. Everybody is LUVING this new computerzed system...............EXCEPT ME!!!!

Tonite we are going to see F.A.I.T.H. E.V.A.N.S. at the House of Blues
They all (my friends) went to see Beyonce and nem last nite.....I declined!!! $90 to see B, Kelly and what the hell? I don't think so!!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! I'M OFF TO PLAY CATCH UP!!!!!


14 Comments:

Blogger mrs.tj said...

Breathe! :)
You know us sista's is made of steel! With a "S" on the bra.

As much as I would like to see B and the girls - they would have to cook and clean house for $90.

Hope you enjoy FAITH!
Holla!

8:39 AM  
Blogger sonyared said...

Hey there! A super Duper congrats on the great report about your lil man :-) All the pryers worked! so happy for you.

Well Faith Evans is definitley worth the money..she is a pretty good performer live. Well enjoy and have a great time and celebrate the good news! Oh sorry it's crazy at work...

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Safa said...

Great news about your son!

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Coley said...

Great news about your son!

Sorry work is still giving you a headache... I feel ya on that one!

1:41 PM  
Blogger courtneyelizabeth said...

lol...agreed....$90.00 my ass.....And you have to wait that long? *May*....God.....I know that baby wants OFF those meds...

3:07 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Congrats on the negative test and yes $90 they would have to vaccum too!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Cutie Cola said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! I'm so happy for you! You guys should do a 'mom & son' day, just the 2 of you, and spoil him silly for that day. I have a mom & son day once a month, and my child looks forward to it every month.

6:15 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Congrats, gurl! Prayer DOES work! I love me some Faith, so let me know how the show goes. I enjoy seeing her live. Sorry work isn't much better for you. Take care and have fun tonight!

6:32 PM  
Blogger MeCrazyMe said...

Hang in there DEE!!

10:57 PM  
Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

What? The Season Finale of The Foxybrown Show?
Could it be? That Foxy is a bad motha…Shut yo mouth!

6:40 AM  
Blogger Aziza said...

@Dee: That's great news about your son. Ain't God good? Hey, enjoy yourself at the House of Blues tonight.

7:06 AM  
Blogger Brandi said...

I am so glad he is OK!

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Singing said...

Dee, so glad to hear that your son is doing ok!! What a relief.

As for the DC tickets....that sheyot is OFF DA CHAIN!!! $90?!?!?!????? Insane.

6:08 PM  
Blogger SimplyDiva said...

I know I'm all late but YAAAYYY FOR THE BABY!!

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home