Friday, August 12, 2005

No catchy title!!!!!

A few rants and raves!!! This is what the blog is for right?

The liars mom e-mailed me yesterday!!! She wants to get together to "catch-up" I don't know if I really want to cause I still have issues around her building a friendship with me when she knew her son is a LIAR and a CHEATER. I realize her son is 1st and I am just a passer by but she could have stood back and NOT built a relationship with me......we spent a lot of time together with out the LIAR!!! I like her but I feel I dunno............................

Back to school!!!!! A mothers HOLIDAY!!!! Yeah in 2 weeks both of my "off spring" will be back in school!!! No more 998,274,234,123,999,ooo phone calls while i'm at work!!!!

mom he will not let me play the game!
mom there are no snacks!!!
mom i'm bored
mom can we get in the pool
mom when are you coming home?
mom can I go to work with you?

Life will go back to normal.......Whatever that is!!!! LOL Now I will get 3 calls

mom i'm leaving for school (youngest)
mom i'm home and i'm hungry (oldest)
mom i'm home and i'm hungry and where is my brother? (youngest)

THEN THERE IS BACK TO SCHOOL SHOPPING!!!!
My youngest is easy!!!! A pair of tennis shoes.....a few pairs of basketball type shorts and a few t-shirts. School suplies and we are cool!!! One afternoon, two stores.....D.O.N.E.
The 17 year old.............."pretty Ricky" Now I could just say to hell with it and pull the money outta my ass................I mean give him the money and let him do it on his own but then he would come home with 2 pairs of big ass cubic zirconia "blin-bling" earrings some shades, a s-curl kit and a pair of $200 shoes!!!! LMAO so I have to go with him..........roam thru store after store while listening to him say "it doesn't fit right, that doesn't hang right, that's not my style, that's not the right color!!!!" GOOD NITE!!!! Good thing is my youngest gets to shop this weekend and the oldest is next weekend!!!!

anyone want to buy some slightly used purses and really cute shoes/clothes cause a sistah will be B.R.O.K.E. LOL

WORK IS CRAZY RIGHT NOW!!!!!

We are starting a new system. We will be going to a "paperless" charting system on the 24th!!! Very high tech....LOL This will change EVERYONES work flow!!!! Why do we have to take sooooo many classes. Shit i'm not retaining shit in "train" mode.......just let me get in and do my thang!!!!! Most of the classes are 2 hours and it's a mixed class with front desk folks, call center folks, Docs., nurses, managers and medical assistants!!! The problem is..............WE ALL DO DIFFERENT JOBS/WORKFLOWS!!!! So why do I need to sit through 123,322,876 dr. quesitons and 234,999,213, 000 front desk questions to get to what I need? Boring!!!!! Stoooopid waste of time!!!!! Then I get behind on my work cause i've been away wasting 2 hours!!!!

I bumped into the LIARS boy again last nite!!!! He said "the LIAR asked how you were doing and I told him you have not really been out much. What do you want me to tell him?" I said I know you mean well but he really really hurt me, I would appreciate it if you don't mention him to me!!! I am still getting over him. Tell him i don't hate him and I wish him the best!!!! I mean it!!!! He said "Dee I feel bad cause you met him thru me" Sweetie it's not your fault......you are not to blame!!!

I don't have plans this weekend, besides school shopping.......I never really make plans though.....shit just seems to "come-up"

you all have a great weekend!!!!!!

16 Comments:

Blogger Sheron said...

Hustle those "gently used" items on eBay, Dee! That's a great way to earn extra cash! I do it all the time. If you have a digital camera, put it and your PC to use.

Good luck!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Butter Pecan said...

Kids and school shopping is laughter all in itself. I have girls and you know how picky we ladies are. Seems like you enjoy your kids and you will enjoy them even more when they're in school and not calling you all day. I know I will.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Schatzi said...

""he would come home with 2 pairs of big ass cubic zirconia "blin-bling" earrings some shades, a s-curl kit and a pair of $200 shoes"" OMG.. ROFLMAO!

My oldest daughter is starting to get hard to buy for! The younger are much easier!

We are still using Paper charts and haven't gone Electronic.. Soon to happen tho.. I've heard talk. SO MUCH HARDER to get used to!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Cutie Cola said...

Reading about your kids make me miss my son so much (he's going to school in Jamaica). Oddly, the things that drive me crazy about him are the things I miss the most! I am so lucky to have him in my life. I wouldn't have it any other way and I know you feel me on that.

5:58 PM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Closing the chapter on an ex, might mean U have to close it on momz too, just to move on, no hard feelings. Just Growth.
Aint lil rug rats fun tho'!
School time... I live thru all ya'll with kids, and I "CAN" wait to have mine... if you ever need a virtual babysitter, I'm here! Lol

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

September 11 walk stirs ire of anti-Iraq war protestors
The Pentagon Walkers will leave the Pentagon parking lot this September 11 to trek two miles to Washington's National Mall, in an event culminating with a concert by Country Music star Clint Black.
Hi, Blogs are very popular these days. I think you can potentially make the top 10. Go for it!

I have a hair care site. I think it will eventually cover all things about hair care .

Stop by if you get the change. : - )

7:12 PM  
Blogger button_nose said...

Cut your loses with the whole mom in law thing....

I just love the way you write about your boys, it makes me look at mine and just be like....damn i'm your mother, you poor thing :)

School is right around the corner and I haven't done as much shopping as I should... I always wait for the last minute.

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Coley said...

You are hilarious girl.... That's all I got to say!

I'm out! Have a good rest of your weekend!!!!

1:24 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

I'm not feeling the Liar's mom either. That's a no go I'd say.

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Reddy said...

Girl no you didnt say earrings, shades, and an scurl kit.. Too hillarious, but sounds just like what a teenage boy would do.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Awww. Those boys love their mom! I remember those days. lol I'm not feeling LIARS mom, either!

2:54 AM  
Blogger Nicky said...

Girl you are so funny. My kids do the same thing I tell you my teens are going to be the death of me.. Thank goodness the daughter has to wear a uniform but then she wants the shoes that cost $150 and the boy thinks that I should go buy him 15 Lacoste shirts, yeah right, he is getting the one from Old Navy with the horse on it. ROFLMAO

7:45 AM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

You are too funny!

I have to start the school shopping but my kids are pretty easy. They were what i buy and don't complain... not much that is. lol

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are truly a joy to read. I will definitely come back!.

I have a
refinancing equity loans site.

It pretty much covers refinancing equity loans related stuff.

Come and check it out if you have the time :-)

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Blog site is fantastic. Thanks and keep up.
Would You Like To Save Time Looking For Auto Purchase Fact and Information?
Check out this site Auto Purchase

9:52 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

i feel bad when i don't post. so I am posting to say hey!!! I am sooper busy at work too.
holla!

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home