Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Tagged three times!!!!!

HMMMMM Seems i've been tagged not once.....not twice.....but 3 times!!!

Thanks to Msnhim, Foxy Brown and shit I can't remember the 3rd.....sorry!!! Now y'all know I can't link!!!! Y'all know i'm a little S.L.O.W. but I lub you all!!!!

Now I have seen different variations. Some say 10 favorite songs of all times.........some say 10 songs you are feeling now.....some say 10 songs you are listening to now!!! I opt for the easy one!!!! I LOVE music!!! There is no way in da hell I could narrow it down to just 10!!!! This would take me 10 days!!!!! Y'all know I blog at work!!!!! LOL

MUSIC MAKES ME HIGH!!!!!

RIGHT NOW I AM REALLY FEELING/PLAYING:

1: GOLD DIGGER/ Kanye
I luv the beat....I hear it and have to dance!!!

2:I GOTTA GET YA/ Jermain Dupree/Missy
I think the video is HOTTT

3: SHAKE YOU OFF/ Mariah
yeah I purchased a Mariah CD WHAT????

4: SO SEDUCTIVE/ Tony Yayo
I dont really think his rap style is all that but the beat is nice!!!! He also has a hottt "dark skin" sistah in the video.....we don't see that often....

5: YOU/ TWEET
This song helped me through the "break up" with the LIAR it's #5 when I think about him.....I play it and it reminds me that he is not WORTHY!!!!

6: MINE AGAIN/ Mariah
she saaaang that song!!!!!

7: OUTTA CONTROL/MOBB DEEP & 50 CENT
I have always liked MOBB DEEP

8: SUM CUT/ TRIL?
I heard the REAL lyrics not the video version and I was a lil shocked....now i'm over it.....I like BEATS.......I very rarely listen to WORDS of songs!!!!

9: LIKE YOU/ BOW WOW
Yea I have a 2 teenagers and I hear it 789,987,987,345,001,789,000 times a day!!!! I have no choice but to hum along!!!! LOL

10: WELCOME TO JAMROCK/ one of the Marley boys
I lub this song....."out in the streets.....they call it MURDER"

O.k y'all I was tagged and I WILL NOT TAG NAN OTHER PERSON!!!!!! lol





19 Comments:

Blogger DIVA said...

hey Girl,

You know I didn't mind spending that much on the vacuum because for four years straight I had to buy a new vacuum because none of the ones that I bought the year before still worked. At least this one still works. So I am happy.

As for dreaming about the penis? YUCK. Weird guy is yuck. It's more of a nightmare than a dream. YUCK, YUCK, YUCK!!

You had me laughing about not tag "NAN OTHER PERSON!!" Never seen NAN written out before but I loved it.

DIVA

9:46 AM  
Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

Hey Dee,
Thanks for shouting back on the Show I was tickled when I read your response only because I in my head I was picturing the Jill Scott video for "Gimmie" when whe was a nurse in that hospital and I could not help but wonder are you taking temperatures in your Gucci or your Prada Clogs???

Work it mama! I love music too!

10:03 AM  
Blogger sonyared said...

Okay, I'm feeling the bow wow song too..lol

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

I NEED TO GET RID OF THIS DAM SPAM!!! SUGGETIONS?

11:52 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Unfortunately, I like that damn Bow Wow/Ciara song as well. There is something not right about that.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Great List!!!

12:13 PM  
Blogger SimplyDiva said...

I'm still laughing at you getting dropped off yesterday. LOL




*sorry LOL

2:00 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Dee, join the tagged 3 times club.

2:19 PM  
Blogger defiant goddess said...

Hey Dee, :)

I just noticed you're from San Diego. That's where I am. :)

You got good taste in music, girlie. Thanks for dropping by. :)

2:44 PM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

"YOU" by Tweet is off the f_king chain... I am so mad at the music industry, and radio for down playing her talent, I like her, and appreciate her style... and the fact that someone can recover from nearly taking their life, and then go sing about it... it some up and up sh_t. Props due!

PEACE

6:00 PM  
Blogger Cutie Cola said...

I'm a very big Mariah fan! I love any and everything she does. Love the list.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

I can't believe we only have one song in common.

8:10 PM  
Blogger button_nose said...

Your # 3 and # 10 picks are two of mine as well!!

Cool songs girl.

Smooches :)

8:13 PM  
Blogger MEP said...

Love the Mariah song and the CD as well. Perfect for singing along with in the car. I'm sure that everyone on the road laughs at me while I'm belting along with Mariah, but I don't care - it's fun :D.

The Tweet CD is pretty good too. I'm clearly going to have to google the words to Sum Cut now.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Slim said...

I like your choices! Especially Damian Marley I really like his song too!!!!

10:11 AM  
Blogger MeCrazyMe said...

That why I am playng Freeze Tag at the moment...LOL

10:32 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Gurl, more than half of your list is what I'm feeling right now as well! I want to write more, but I'm at work!! LOL I'll holla!

3:57 AM  
Anonymous Just Will said...

I'm really feeling Damian Marley's new CD. If you haven't heard it, let me know and I'll get it to you. He did a remake of Pimper's Paradise with Black Thought(of The Roots), that I'm really feeling. Not quite sure why all his kids feel obligated to remake his songs....

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home