Tuesday, August 30, 2005

THANKS TO YOU ALL!!!!!

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS!!! MY BABY'S TEST WENT WELL!!! I DON'T HAVE RESULTS YET.

I had to wake him up at 2 a.m and keep him up til 8 a.m. We got up at 2 and played cards til about 3:30. I could tell he was getting sleepy so We got up and started "dusting"....trying to find shit to clean. mirrors, bookshelves anything......music pumping.......dusting at 3:30 in the a.m. Then at 4:30 we iron our clothes and shower to get dressed. When I got out of the shower.....he was on my bed starting to snooze!!!! OOOOHHH NOOOOO!!! I shook him and we got up and drove to STARBUCKS cards in hand!!!! We played cards and drank coffee and hot cocoa until 7:15 then we went to our appointment. On the way to Childrens hospital.....he started to snooze.....I rolled down all the windows and turned the music up and made him sing!!!!!

They took us in right away hooked him up to the testing thingy (real good medical terminology huh?) As soon as dude left the room and turned the lights out.....we were both gone!!!!! LOL
The whole test lasted 35 minutes!!!! I was up all morning for 35 minutes of testing!!!!!

We get home and I am TIRED AS HELL!!!! Y'all know this lil negro is AMPED!!!!! He wants to go to breakfast then have me drop him off at school. I go to Mc Donalds and to the house!!!! I get all comfy with pillows for us to each assume the posistion on the couches....he starts playing playstation!!!! What the HELL???? I am sooooo tired!!!!! I fell out!!! He stayed up the rest of the day!!!! DAM!!!!!

I thank you all for ALL your prayers and thoughts!!!!! I will let you know the results!!!


I AM STILL IN PAPERLESS HELL!!!! MY JOB REALLY SUCKS RIGHT NOW!!! IT TAKES ME ALL DAY TO DO WHAT NORMALLY TAKES 1-2 HOURS!!!!

THE MOST FUCKED UP PART IS THIS SHIT IS CUTTING INTO MY BLOGGING ADDICTION!!!!!!! I WILL HAVE TO CATCH UP LATER!!!!!

19 Comments:

Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

That's why you need to play "Da Numbaz" so you can get the hell outta that job!

LOL see you on the show

8:15 AM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

YAY!!!!! Im glad to hear things are going well with your boy.

As far as the "New System" What can I tell you? :-(

8:33 AM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

We miss ya Dee!

9:10 AM  
Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

I'm feeling you on the paperless thing. I'm far from being computer savvy, so like you, until I get it down to a science, my blog visits and comments will stay at a minimum.

Poor baby was amped because all that testing was OVER! I've done that too. Sitting up at work, ready to slip into a coma...then when it's time to go, I get this newfound energy, like somebody slipped some Ginseng in my drink.

9:24 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

GLAD TO HEAR THE TESTING WENT OKAY. WE WILL PRAY ON THE RESULTS.
WHEN YOU GET THE SYSTEMM DOWN WILL IT CUT DOWN ON TIME FOR YOU?
HOLLA!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Brandi said...

I am gald the testing went well I am praying for good results!

Paperless....who the hell came up with this idea?

9:35 AM  
Blogger Nicky said...

I am so happy for you that things are going good with your son. :o)

As for work, girl hang in there its bound to get better. LOL

9:43 AM  
Blogger courtneyelizabeth said...

awwww...glad you BOTH got through the test...*giggle* I'm sure everything will be fine...

PS. Make sure you join http://www.urbanweblogs.com

10:34 AM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

There's my blog bud!
YOU WERE MISSED... But I'm glad it worked out for the best, and aint it trip how men (lil and big) can just resume to their regularly scheduled program of sports and video games...lol!
Welcome back... now we have to do something about this paperless... b.s.
-Bk Babe

11:55 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Poor thing was amped from all that coffee and cocoa from Starbucks!! LOL..I also think he was glad it was over...and YOU couldn't hang! lol..tsk. Who am I kiddin'? I would have been out too!! LOL..miss your presence, girl. Take care and God Bless!

1:10 PM  
Blogger sonyared said...

Sooo happy to hear things are going good...prayer works! just have that faith. At work whenever something new is added (to supposedly make things more convenient)..it's always more confusing..uggh! hang in there girl!

4:10 PM  
Blogger Cutie Cola said...

Hey! Glad to hear everything's okay so far. I'm still praying for you both. I am confident everything is just fine.

Technology sometimes does more harm than good. Hang in there gurl.

4:44 PM  
Blogger button_nose said...

Hey glad to hear you're feeling better....I keep coming on your site checking for a new post and see nothing.....I was worried.

Welcome back!

You guys are still in my prayers.

Smooches :)

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Jazz said...

GLAD ALL IS WELL. I MISS YA!

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

HOW IN THE HELL DO I GET ALL THIS JUNK? I GUESS I HAVE TO BLOCK ANONYMOUS!!!!

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home