Monday, September 12, 2005

I had a good one.....I think!!!

1st let me say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ONLY BROTHER WILL!!!! HE IS 34 TODAY!!!!
It seems like just yesterday we were taking baths together, getting our asses beat together, sleeping together when we were afraid while momma was out.....etc....etc......
Now he is all grown up!!! Single dad doing an awesome job raising my nephew solo since birth!!!!
I hope he knows how proud I am of him!!!!!

FRIDAY: to try and cure the "blues" i've been feeling I get all cute and meet the gurls out. My gurl is here visiting from Atalanta. My other gurl is feeling really down due to Katrina's bitch ass. She has exhausted ALL her funds trying to help her mom and other family members!!! We had a great time.....then something went terribly WRONG!!!!!! I wound up D.R.U.N.K.O.F.F.M.Y.A.S.S. How did this happen? I only had $20 in my purse!!!!!!

1st let me say this.........Dee the DIVA can drink!!!!! Yep I said it....I am a drinker!!!! I can drink most under the table!!!!! But I rarely ever get DRUNK!!!! I always have to be in control!!!! ALWAYS!!!!!! What the hell happened?????? My gurlfriend had to drive me home!!!! She kept saying "dionde'(my real name) I have never ever seen you like this!!!!" I still don't quite know what happened.....Saturday after trying every hangover remedy known to mankind......she called and we did a drink count!!!!! 8 vodka martinis......................DAM!!!!!!! I had a great time up until we tried to check out another club................I made it as far as the ladies room, never ever entered the club!!!!! What happened in the bathroom? The world will never know!!!!! LOL

SATUDAY: After finally getting off my death bed.......my bestest friend in the whole wide world drove down from Long Beach!!!! I had not seen her since her son graduated in June and we went up for that. She came down with the kids and we chilled all day and caught up!!!! We talk weekly but we hardly ever see each othe.....we are only 2 hours away. I usually go up there every 2-3 months but I told her it's not fair.........she never comes down here!!!!! Last time I left her house I told her "you know the freeway does run South" So It was cool seeing her and eating and eating some more!!!!!! gurl talk and eating some more!!! LOL

SUNDAY: They left after breakfast. My oldest left for work. My youngest went to a party with the neighbors, and I LOUNGED!!!!! ALL DAY LONG!!!!!! I stayed in p.j's all day!!!! My son came home from work and I sent him to get my favorite meal from the local taco shop................I ate he left for a dinner party..........I napped...................my youngest got home and had already eaten...............we lounged and watched a few movies then I slept some more!!!!!

I GUESS I DID HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!! HOW WAS YOURS?

15 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

I see you had a fun weekend. So did I.

9:50 AM  
Blogger courtneyelizabeth said...

WOW! Glad you had a good weekend! Mine was okay...check out the photos....have a great week Big Sis!

12:01 PM  
Blogger Slim said...

My weekend was good. Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend though!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Glad you enjoyed yourself! Mine was good. I didn't do a damn thing! I stayed in my pjs ALL weekend. All I did was wash my tail, eat, and watch movies. I finally set my Home Theater up like it's supposed to be after having it over a year. I kept cheezin, because I love the sound of it. I played movie after movie on that thing AND I got me some popcorn. Had to work that off today at the gym, though. LOL Anyway, that's was my weekend.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Zantiferous3 said...

ROFLMAO I'm so mad you were on your deathbed. LOL Glad you had a great weekend!!! =)))

1:25 PM  
Blogger Schatzi said...

Glad you enjoyed your weekend.. After the death bed! lol

I love chillin with friends and staying in my pj's!

1:50 PM  
Blogger WIP said...

Your brother must be the bomb because he's a September baby like m'self *wink*. Girl, like your drinking, your weekend put mine "under the table." Glad that some folk in Blogisphere have [a] life.

*Sigh*

5:00 PM  
Blogger BajanQueen said...

My weekend was hectic!! I had school shopping to attend too and I can't say I was to thrilled about it at all!!!

I got no rest at all, Sunday was laundry, more shopping and then home to clean and cook!

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

I'm glad at least one of us had a good time and rested......I envy you gurl! :)

7:20 PM  
Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

I'm all late...Happy Birthday Will!!

Ok now back to business...
Ladies and Gents....The rumor has just been confirmed Foxybrown has been spotted entering the blogger site we are not sure what he has planned but there is only one way to find out.....GET FOXY!

5:06 AM  
Blogger Aziza said...

*lol* Say it ain't so. You didn't get drunk. Well, it is a good thing that you were able to heal up before the workweek.

I haven't had one of those kind of fun-filled weekends in a lonnnnnnng time. Or have I ever? *frown*

9:18 AM  
Blogger Nia said...

I'm glad you weekend went well. I slept mine away. :-(

9:47 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

DRUNK!!!
Make sure to call and tell your brother you think he is awesome. That might make his day.
tj

12:26 PM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

hey my brothers birthday was on the 11th. Oy you know those VIRGOs.

Glad you had a good weekend !

1:28 PM  
Blogger Nicky said...

Glad to hear you had a great weekend, I wish I could say the same I was sick AGAIN..

3:50 PM  
Blogger MeCrazyMe said...

I had a very long relaxing weekend. I can drink too gurl, but luckily my girls won't let me get out of control.

I know those death beds, they can be a killer. I bet you were thirsty as hell the next day.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home