Monday, September 19, 2005

Is "i'm sorry ever enough?

I bumped into "the LIAR" saturday nite!!! Me and the girls were out> I was all "dolled" up and feeling really good!!!! We had "SPONSORSHIP" (free drinks all nite) We were having a ball...........then out of no where here he comes!!!!!

Now for thoose of you who don't know...........lemme take you back!!!! The LIAR is my ex......I broke up with him in March. I would take y'all back to the posts about him but you all know I don't know how to link SHIT!!!! Go back to the posts titled "LET'S TALK ABOUT THE LIAR" Any who.........we broke up cause after being an item for 2 years.....he forgot to tell me he has a wife back home in Dallas!!!!!! The nite I found out......he wouldn't "man up" and confess......I confronted him, he stood there with a dumb ass look on his face, I called him a few "choice names" and that was it!!!!!

I avoided the places we both frequented.....then he left for deployment( that's where the ship leaves for 6 months)....well he was not due back until October according to my calculations..........

Well back to Saturday nite!!!! He walks up to me and I drop my head!!!! Dam now i'm ready to go!!!! He walks his NON.TRUTH.WIFE.HIDING.ASS. up to me and wispers in my ear..............I'M SORRY!!!

what the fuck!!!!!! SORRY????? Then he walks out the door leading to the patio.........................SORRY!!!! 1st I thought that was enough but then I got mad.....................hell blame it on the martinis....

He broke my heart, in lil tiny pieces.....He is not the man of character I thought he was!!!!! He lied to me for 2 whole year. I LOVED HIS BLACK ASS!!!


ALL I GET IS I'M SORRY!!!!!

THAT HURTS!!!!!

HAPPY MONDAY TO YOU ALL!!!!!!

The "liar posts are July 12th and 13th

20 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

July 12 and 13th are the "LIARS" posts!!!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Sheron said...

Awww damn! He definitely could've come up with something better than that weak one-liner. Keep on moving forward and don't look back!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Slim said...

I see he opened up some old wounds. Girl don't let him get you all stirred up again. Let it go! He is not worth your time at all. Anyway I hope you are having a wonderful day!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Well, just goes to show you that he wasn't even man enough to give you a real apology. The best thing to do is to just let it go. Yeah, I know it hurts, but the sooner you not think about it, the sooner you'll move forward. No one is expecting you forget, but just try your best to not even let him get to you.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Brandi said...

He just proves more and more what a asshole he really is! You are lucky he is gone! I am sorry you had to deal with him when you were not prepared. That can be a bitch! (((HUGS)))

11:26 AM  
Blogger Nia said...

No, it is not enough after a certain level of disrespect...and he went far above and beyond that. No matter how he said it, or what he said...it wouldn't have been enough because he went far above and beyond disrespect.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

That sucks.... he owed you better than that after 2 years! Men suck (ok Im having one of those day) Why ! Why! Why!

2:18 PM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Oooooh darn not the Liar!!!!
Let's go Thelma and Louise on his A$$, lol.
*j/k.... not really, mo' bros deserver a good ass whuppin' for the ish they put on thru... that was uncalled for. Totally.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Schatzi said...

No.. It's not enough. But you deserve better than him.. And he knows it!!

2:27 PM  
Blogger MeCrazyMe said...

Oh hell....no! Hell-to-the-no!! where in the hell is my trinity costume, I am about to do some real matrix shit up in this blog!

My drink would have been in his face!!, but on another note, when he said: "I'm sorry" you reply: "I'm sane without yo' black ass!, so take your sorry lying ass and ship back out!!

Girl, you made me feel like this was me. Keep your head up. The devil is a liar!!

3:11 PM  
Blogger MeCrazyMe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:11 PM  
Blogger BajanQueen said...

Sorry is not always easy to say.....but I understand exaclty how you feel, we go through all the drama and they just waltz in on a white charger and that's it....everything is suppose to be forgotten....

Ooops this is not about me, sorry...I got a little carried away there.

Maybe that's just the beginning, and he intends to say more.

5:55 PM  
Blogger E to the dwige said...

Wow I'm totally sorry to hear that. Running into an ex who has hurt you is always hard.

I don't know this dude but if he was such a coward to hurt you like this then he's probably not man enough for an appropriate apology.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

What a classic move...saying just enough to get to to you and then leaving the room. Did you take the bait and follow him outside.

I don't think he's sorry sorry, but sorry he got BUSTED, and you've moved on.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

No. Sorry is never enough. But the question is, what IS enough. You can't go back in time. He can't all of a sudden go back two years and tell you he was married. (Don't get me wrong, I am not on his side) What will be enough for you? What do you want from him? The best thing you can do is rise above the situation and show yourself (because you have nothing to prove to him) that life goes on. The pain is not going to go away unless you allow it you. Whatever it'll take for you to let the pain go, do it. There is so much out there for you. You don't need to waste another second on him. Then again, that's just my opinion.

7:29 AM  
Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

Gurrrl, at least he wasn't on a skateboard, whizzing by, saying "Dee! My bad!" LOL

Seriously, I hope he's not a Damage Controlmen on ship, because he really...REALLY needs to master that thing right there. He showed what he was "made of" a few months ago, so his lil' pitiful a** sorry is all the proof you need that he's at least consistent at SOMETHING.

5:04 PM  
Blogger defiant goddess said...

Oh my goodness! That is outta this world. I'm sorry that happened, girl. The bastard.

6:15 PM  
Anonymous SimplyDiva said...

Oh well damn! I'm sorry you even had to see his lying behind!

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Xquizzyt1 said...

Girl he was shit to his own WIFE - did you expect more?

11:46 AM  
Blogger courtneyelizabeth said...

OMG.......I'm sorry? that's it??? And did you pull a "woo" and dump your drink down his shirt?

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home