Wednesday, September 14, 2005

OOOOUUUCCCHHHH!!!!

I know why babies scream their asses off when they have ear aches!!!!!

My fucking ear is KILIILNG ME!!!!! I went home early yesterday with ear pain.....It had me in tears by 3.....................I need pain killers...................heavy narcotics!!!!!! I had 2 vicodin left over from a tooth ache and that shit didn't TOUCH it!!!! So I did what any responsible adult would do........I drank two beers!!!! I know I know you should not drink with narcotics but I was in sooooooo much pain!!!! I fell asleep and woke up in tears!!!!!

Now you may ask "Dee why didn't you go to the emergency room?" Well before i left work I had a Dr. here look in my ear and he suggested I take a decongestant like Claritan D......so I figured I would just go home and sleep the shit off!!!! WRONG!!!!! WRONG!!!!!!!WRONG!!!!

I Pray this shit goes away TODAY!!!!

F.Y.I nurses are terrible patients!!!!! LOL

HAPPY HUMP DAY Y'ALL!!!

11 Comments:

Blogger mrs.tj said...

Awww! I hope you feel better, AND take your butt to the store and get the Claritin!!!
tj

8:29 AM  
Blogger Brandi said...

Ohh shit. I hope you feel better ASAP! Ear aches are horrible :(

11:25 AM  
Blogger Slim said...

Hey Dee,
All is well here! :-) Stop being stubborn and take the Claritin! I really hope you feel better soon!

12:04 PM  
Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

Gotta be the sinuses. If ya don't take it, you'll be a grown ass woman with an ear infection! Take it from someone who learned the hard way.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Schatzi said...

Aww!! I hope it's better now and that you got some good antibiotics to help with the pain!

4:53 PM  
Blogger BajanQueen said...

You poor baby....I had a ear ache once, so I know exactly what you're going through.....God help you!!

Go and get something done for that ear!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Sheron said...

LOL @ you trying beer as your home remedy. Get yourself to the store and pick up the Claritin the Dr. suggested. I hope you'll feel better soon.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

You poor thing, I feel your pain, literally. I have a double ear infection right now. Nothing is touching it, I just have to wait until the antibiotics kick in I suppose. I hope you feel better soon! There is alot of nasty stuff going around all over the place right now.

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Xquizzyt1 said...

Awww mama. I'm sorry, I hope you feel better!!!

4:38 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

LOL..ROFL over here..I KNOW it's not funny you're in pain, but it IS funny how you're actin. You better get that Claritin, girl..beer?..I'm weak! LOL

5:00 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Hope you're feeling better today.

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home