Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Today is a new day!!!!

Thanks y'all for all the kind words!!! I'm glad i'm not alone feeling the way I feel!!! Helpless, selfish at times complaining about petty shit.....etc....etc......you name it....I'm feeling it right now!!!! THAT'S WHAT I LUV ABOUT THIS BLOG "ADDICTION" I KNOW I'M NOT ALONE!!!!

Today is a brand new day!!! I have my health. I have A GOOD JOB!!! TWO AWESOME KIDS and great family and friends!!!!
No more crying and feeling down!!! Just praying and thanking God for ALL MY BLESSINGS!!!!

Y'all have a great HUMP day!!!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

Glad you're having a great day!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Nicky said...

Good to hear you are having a great day! Me too my new job is great thanks for the well wishes.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

awww..That's what's up, Dee! Keep up those spirits, gurl! Enjoy the rest of your day!

5:38 PM  
Blogger BajanQueen said...

Same to you Ma! Glad to hear you're feeling better.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

Hang in there girl, have a good hump day too cause tomorrow is S.H.I.T. day (Sure Happy Its Thursday)

9:40 PM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

glad to hear you are feeling better!
holla!

6:39 AM  
Blogger Brandi said...

I am so glad your having a better day!

7:31 AM  
Blogger Schatzi said...

Glad you are feeling better!

10:58 AM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

What a difference a day makes huh babes?

11:29 AM  
Blogger Bullet Proof Diva said...

you are SO not alone, in the blog world, especially. I read you, even if I may not comment, I am around, pulling for you.

Thanks for your contagious good mood. I am in GREAT need of this.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home