Friday, October 28, 2005

Diva's got a lot on her mind!!!!!

I have sooo much on my mind...............

I am feeling really sad. I had a friend/co-worker pass away on Wednesday!!!! She was too young!!!!! She left behind two kids........I feel so sad for them!!!!!

My "new" son is o.k. After my friend passed I have decided to just chill for a while!!! I will not approach his mom yet.....Thanks for all the good advice!!! He is a good kid and he is no problem to us!!! I will just see how things go!!!!!

I have a TERRIBLE cold....my chest feels like somebody is standing on it!!!!!

My best girlfriends birthday is today!!!! Of course she is expecting us to "do it real big" tonite!!!!!

I'm going home early to "dope" myself up so I can try and hang tonite!!!!

My computer DIED at home!!!! Black screen only!!!!!

Y'all have a great weekend!!!!

17 Comments:

Blogger muffin said...

sorry about your computer. i know the feeling! my computer is like my son! hope you get better. get that good benadryl or something!

1:40 PM  
Blogger sonyared said...

Oh damn...well I hope you feel better. Try and have a good one girl!

5:11 PM  
Blogger E to the dwige said...

ahhh man Ms. Diva..hopefully things will be ok. Sorry about your friend and colleague

11:14 AM  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

I am so sorry to hear about your friend/co-worker passing.

As for your new son, I think that you are doing a wonderful thing and don't ever stop! That is such a rough age where life can make them or break them. You are making the world of difference for the better in that kids life. God bless you for that!

Have a good weekend!

2:00 PM  
Blogger BajanQueen said...

I'm sorry to hear about your co- worker!

I hope you feel better, I to have a lot on my mind.....

Don't know where to start, but eventually I'll get there!

Have a great weekend to.

~Smooches~

5:35 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

Sounds like you needed to go out to get some of that stuff off of your mind. Hope you had fun.

7:55 PM  
Blogger African girl, American world said...

My condolences about your co-worker. I hope you feel better.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Cutie Cola said...

A lot going on I see. So sorry to hear about your friend. 'Only the good die young'. Life is so unpredictable. Hang in there.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Aziza said...

Diva, you're an angel for going about things the way you are. But we'll pray for you and everyone else, because it sounds like a difficult situation to deal with.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Groove said...

Sorry about your loss, I am right there with you. Seems like when it rains it poors.

2:48 PM  
Blogger defiant goddess said...

I hope you're feeling better, hon.

5:31 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

I hope your weekend went well.

6:13 AM  
Blogger Brandi said...

Hope you feel better soon!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Slim said...

I know I am real late with my post but I hope you had a great weekend.

1:12 PM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

Hope you feeling better!
Holla!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Myrah said...

Dag Diva your computer your friend and now you have a cold!

Sorry about all of that girl! Feel better!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Slim said...

Dee,

e-mail me so that I can e-mail you the new url to my blog tuh0@cdc.gov

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home