Thursday, October 20, 2005

THE "LIAR" STRIKES AGAIN!!!!

For thoose of you who don't know...the "Liar" is my ex.....who after 2 1/2 years, I found out he has a wife back in Dallas. I found out back in March that was the end!!! No excuses no apologies just me cussing and screaming and him walking off leaving me in his truck with the keys........SCARY ASS PUNK!!!!

Antywho......he went out to sea for 6 months and I never had any contact.......Until about 2 weeks ago I bumped into him at a spot we both frequent.......he wasn't due back for another month........I was having a ball and then BAM!!!!! He walks up to me ans whispers in my ear "SORRY" after 6 months of tears.ice.cream.over.eating.breakup.shopping.feeling.hella.bad.why.me.

Now I get an e-mail from him yesterday. When I saw his name, I cringed....so many feelings/emotions came back all at once.......GUESS WHAT THE E-MAIL SAID???? ARE YOU READY FOR THIS????

"HOW ARE YOU DOING"

You broke my heart and that's all you can say????

Help me out here y'all!!!!

Yeah I wrote him back and REALLY LET HIS ASS HAVE IT!!!!!

I have yet to get a reply!!!!! hmmmppphhh!!! I think I will go to the adult "goodie" store tonite and get me some treats!!!! LOL
~~~~~~Hope y'all have a great Friday eve~~~~~~~~

13 Comments:

Blogger Slim said...

Thanks for the encouraging words Dee! :-) Just try to let it roll off like they do, they don't care. There not emotional like we are. I know I am not in a state of mind to be giving anyone any advice because I am still a mess over my breakup, but I tried. Have a good day!

9:28 AM  
Blogger defiant goddess said...

I had to re-read that first paragraph a couple of times. For some reason, my brain kept seeing he left you in the *trunk* with the keys. I was like, WTF???

Anyway, he's a moron. Why are you still letting him get to you? He's not worth your energy.

But you should absolutely go to the goodie store. Hell, I might see you there. ;)

10:05 AM  
Blogger Sheron said...

WOW... he still hasn't come up with better lines I see. Bless his heart.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Forget that nucca!!!! You did the right thing, cause I would have definitely gave him a piece of my mind before I told him not to contact me again, because we didn't have anything to say to each other. He's special, girl. Why would he think y'all can talk to each other like you're friends after how he treated like you.

2:55 PM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

tell him to keep on messing around.
he musta forgot what your crazy butt did when he messed up. Now that you really don't like him I am pretty sure you can get creative on a night when you are bored.
Tell him you are enjoying life and you actually do have a present for him. THE FINGER! HA!
Holla!

4:25 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

I thought we were through with this guy. What happened? Hopefully your response to his e-mail was the last chapter in that horrible book.

6:26 PM  
Blogger SMW said...

They always come back...

I think they do it to see if you're better off without them. Show him you ARE!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Lambchop said...

Awww Hell To The Naw!!

Unbelievable that he thought he could just waltz in after you "cooled off" and reclaim his place in your life. I guess you cant blame a fool for trying...oh but please believe, I think he's a class A FOOL!

Girl just STRUT!! You are queen B and you dont need him! What an a$$.

BTW we (the songbirds) moved to blogsome!

Chops~
http://songbirds.blogsome.com/

10:37 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

I can not stand a crazy man, and after all that happend and for him to even email you with that mess makes him crazy in my book.

4:17 AM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

Glad to set his ass straight !

6:57 AM  
Blogger courtneyelizabeth said...

GOODIES are always GOOD! lol....shute...*grabs keys* So glad he's not around anymore....he doesnt sound too great.

7:47 AM  
Blogger E to the dwige said...

Keep your head up.

12:19 AM  
Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

How does this fool stand up straight? His nuts are rather LARGE! Spit out more than sorry and what's crackin', raggedy bastid!

Seeing that this mutt is NEVER going to own up to how he mislead you, you're better off not dealing with him at all. Sorry Boo.

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home