Friday, October 21, 2005

My son is the best!!!!

James (my oldest) is the bestest son!!!! He had the car all day yesterday!!!! It has become our little ritual that he can drop me off at work on his payday!!!! That way after school he can pick up his paycheck and take care of his "biddness" lol

He went to Starbucks this morniong and got me my white chocolate mocha with xxxtra carmel sauce......yeah!!! Then when I got in the car to come to work this morning, he had not only a FULL TANK OF GAS but he got me the Alicia Keys c.d. on my seat!!!!!

My son is the best 17 year old a mom could ask for!!!!!

His best friend just had a BIG fight with his mom on Wednesday night and he has been at out house that last few nights. James told him "my mom may yell and cuss but she ALWAYS apologizes and comes and talks to me later! She would never throw me out"

I can't ever see us getting into it THAT bad that I would have to put my baby out!!! I'm soooo glad we get along!!! I am BLESSED!!!

Y'all have a great weekend.....i'm listening to Alicia right now!!!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Nikki said...

That is so sweet of James. He's a good son indeed. And you have a nice weekend as well!

9:56 AM  
Blogger African girl, American world said...

How sweet. You did good. Have a good weekend.

10:38 AM  
Blogger muffin said...

damn i wish SOMEONE can chauffeur ME around!!!! lol

11:34 AM  
Blogger Carmell said...

AWWW thats so sweet.i hope my son is that thoughtful when he is 17!!! you know its because your a great mom!!!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Butter Pecan said...

You a sweet son, just keep the lines of communication open and yall will be good.

1:48 PM  
Blogger BajanQueen said...

You go gurl....It's good to know you guys have a great relationship.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Cutie Cola said...

You are truly blessed. I think it's the best thing for a mom to have a son in her life....you are a good mom and you son recognizes that. Keep it up girl!

5:34 PM  
Anonymous O said...

Sounds like a good son. You must be doing lots of things very right. How's the Alicia CD?

12:58 AM  
Blogger Slim said...

That is good! You should be proud! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! :-)

3:33 PM  
Blogger defiant goddess said...

That is so sweet! Good for you!

If I have children, I pray for sons. They look out for mama. ;)

6:45 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Awww..that was sooo sweet of him! He is definitely a good son. I feel you on the type of relationship you and your boys have. You're a great mom, so they respond to that. I don't agree with putting a child out, and my mom doesn't either. She was so disappointed in my aunt when she put my cousin out for getting pregnant our senior year of HS.

3:45 PM  
Blogger ~*Tola*~ said...

WHITTTTTEE CHOCOLATE MOCHAAAA IS MYYY FAVVVVV!!!! :o) What a lucky momma!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home