Thursday, October 06, 2005

Shady negroes and dumb brauds............

My cell rings at work.....I usually don't answer at work because we are not supposed to use cells in the clinic.

me: hello

dumb.ass: who is this?

me: this is Dee

dumb.ass: this is really awkward....

me: well i'm at work so I don't have long........who are you?

dumb.ass: welll this is kind of hard but my man has your number.....do you know Stephan?

me: ummm no!!!!
see folks....I have been giving my number out..........in an effort to date and get out there..............so I have been giving out the digits where as I usually DON'T.

dumb.ass: he is tall and dark skinned dresses really nice.................
HELLO.THAT.IS.EVERY.NEGRO.I.TALK.TO.DUHHH.MY.TYPE

me: ummm no I really don't remember him

dumb.ass: well he called you on his cell last nite!!!

me: well I don't really remember who he is....I am single and I give my number out A LOT!!!

dumb.ass: sorry to bother you.......

After getting off the phone I thought back to who he was....I remembered who dude was....I am horrible with names but I will tell his ass to never ever call me again!!!!
I had never spoken to him on the phone or anything.......

Cell rings after work on my way home!!!!

me: hello

dumb.ass: hi it's Tanya(like we are buddies)

me: yeah

dumb.ass: I spoke with you earlier....just trying to figure out why Stephan is calling you......

me: well did you ask him?

dumb.ass: no not yet....but I know somthing is up!!!!

me: well sweet heart you have to go with your intuition......if you feel something is wrong, it is!!!! But you don't have to worry about me.........

dumb.ass: do you know Patrick or Tee?

me: who? ummm no

dumb.ass: they are his boys.......maybe they called you from his phone......

me: sweetie how old are you? (cause now i'm getting pissed)

dumb.ass: 41

me: you are wasting your time talking to me....i'm not fucking your man nor will I ever!!!!! IF YOU THINK SOMETHING IS WRONG, IT PROBABLY IS!!!! BUT I'M NOT THE ONE!!!!!

dumb.ass: well we have been having problems.his.cell.is.in.my.name.blah.blah.blah.blah.blah.blah.blah.blah.blah.blah.blah.my gurl works for verizon and I can monitor his calls.

Me: like I said you are wasting your time talking to me......try another number.....GOODBYE!!!!

DUMBASS BRAUD!!!!!

I spoke to dude last nite and told him:

your girl called me last nite!!!! throw my number away!!!!!!

you know this asshole said" i'm sorry about that.....what did you tell her?"

Get the fuck off my phone!!!!!!

Happy Thursday!!!! Oh yeah, tight jeans has not called me at all!!!!! Maybe he felt the dam.your.pants.aint.right.vibes.I was giving!!! LOL

19 Comments:

Blogger Ddot the King said...

Wow! She monitors his calls?! She's a psycho!!!! It probably wouldn't even matter if she knew he was cheating because she sounds obsessed! Be careful!

7:43 AM  
Blogger Brandi said...

WOW. Apparently there is alot of trouble there.
What a weirdo!

8:36 AM  
Blogger Sheron said...

4damn1 and still behaving this way?! WOW...

You did the right thing by cutting both their azzes off with a quickness!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

Why do people do that?????? Hello? if there is a number why are you calling.... do you really think that its going to help you feel better to hear your man is cheating!!!!!! NO

10:51 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

1) why are some women such idiots?

2) some men are the way they are because of idiot women.

WOW to both of them is all I can say girl.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Nicky said...

I don't know why women do that. What you should have said was "BIATCH you need to check your man and leave me the fugg alone" ROFLMAO

1:24 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Why oh why do women always wish to confront the other woman without checking her man first? He's the motherfucker you should be mad at.

Very seldom does the woman that she's calling know that her man already has a woman. And even if the other woman does know the man has a woman, his woman still needs to be checking her man before even attempting to go off on the other woman.

Bottom line, if you suspect your man of cheating, more than likely.....he is. So start with the problem......him.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Diva said...

Gimme her number...lemme call her and ask her if she's been calling MY man..lol
Please lemme call her...it's Thursday, I'm broke, and I ain't got shit to do!

3:22 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

I'm weak as hell!! Women still do childish shit like that at 41? Damn!! I couldn't imagine my mom doing some shit like that. Anyway, I'm surprised you talked to her ass as much as you did, Dee. LOL..shocked me! She's sad and so is her man..monitoring his calls? What type of ish' is that??..Lawd have mercy..okay..back to relaxation...nah, for real...I got to get ready to party!!

5:05 PM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Damn. Dating can suck some serious ass, when U throw UR self back out there... in that mean stink fishy sea.... Here's to throwing all bad catches right back in that mutha....lol NEXT!

7:31 PM  
Blogger Aziza said...

That woman calling you on your cell doing detective work has some deep desperation issues. Straight up, if she thought her man was cheating, she should have broken up with him and moved on with her life.

6:38 AM  
Blogger Blk Silk said...

OMG...@ 41 the older they get the stupider (sp) they get. I tell ya. Any (Fuggin) ways. She should know if she has to monitor his calls...She got a problem.

Have a nice weekend!

6:39 AM  
Blogger defiant goddess said...

That is such bullshit. I had a girl call me once with the same madness. In my case, he had called me from his cousin's house and the cousin's girlfriend called me.

It's so stupid to me. I'm not in a relationship with the girl. I do not owe her any explanations. If you got questions about your man, ask your man. And if you can't trust him, why are you with him?

Oi, this topic really burns me.

I don't want a man that I have to babysit and check his phone calls and for the life of me, I don't understand why any woman would.

7:15 AM  
Blogger Nia said...

LOL...I've had a few of those calls. I must admit though I did make lmao@ "like we are buddies"

8:28 AM  
Blogger Butter Pecan said...

shit they need to be together he just as stupid as she is. What did you tell her. Nucca please.

10:29 AM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

Lord I've been missing the goodies. This is the hot spot over here. Dee, girl you set her straight though. Why would you call the woman first anyway? She needs to club him over the head and drag him home and question him.

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Coley said...

Hey girl!!! How u been? I've been busy with life and haven't had much time for blogging, but tonight is the night! LOL! So I'm showin' u some love and saying WASSUP! Now on with the comment:

LMAO!!! That girl needs help!

12:23 AM  
Blogger sonyared said...

Girl, I'm rootin' for ya....after the month I had...Men just make me want to hurl right now...Jerks!

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home