Tuesday, October 04, 2005

SINCE YOU TWISTED MY ARM..................

SINCE I WAS "OUTTED" BY AT LEAST TWO FELLOW BLOGGERS ...........................WHO SHALL NOT BE "OUTTTED" they know who they are!!!! LOL I guess I better post!!!!!

Here goes.........

Thursday nite.....my favorite bartender (well she is a friend as well) had a party after work for her birthday. I t was a good time. she introduced me to a guy that she tought wae "perfect" for me lol we chatted all nite and had a great time.

Friday nite...............I met said guy for coffee and we chatted some more. He took me to his place of business and explained to me what he does and showed me around and we chatted some more!!!! He is cool...easy to talk to funny but i'm not attracted to him on the physical you know?
side note: I usually opt for the physical attraction. well a lot of good that has done for me in the past....maybe I need to re-think just how important physical attraction is!!!!!
He is a gentleman, funny as hell ( a plus for some one as silly as me) and has good conversation...........great.........but I don't want to rip his clothes off!!!!! LOL

Saturday: my good friends partner had his retirement party. He retired after 20 years in the Marines. It was quite the event......DAM I WISH I COULD POST THE PICS!!! Y'ALL KNOW "them boys really know how to throw a party"!!! We all wore all white and everyone looked nice!!!! I wore a white corsette(sp?) with black lil flowers, whit capris and black strappy heels.....shit I couldn't breath or sit but I LOOKED GOOD!!!! I was a hit with the lesbians though....lol!!!! I stayed til almost 4 helping clean up!!!!

WHY DO FOLKS JUST GRAB PLATES TO GO AND NOT HELP CLEAN UP?

Sunday: sleep and sleep some more........then I went out on a dinner date and walked in the park after we ate..................it was cool but..............................his jeans were too TIGHT!!!!! I'm sorry y'all his shoes and shirt were cool but I.COULD.NOT.STOP.LOOKING.AT.HIS.TIGHT.ASS.A.LIL.TOO.SHORT.JEANS.

I am no run way model but.........I try not to judge but like I told my gurl It just helps to "look the part" LOL

He is really really nice though..........HAPPY TUESDAY Y'ALL

I WILL TRY TO POST AGAIN SOON SO I DON'T GET IN ANY TOUBLE FROM MY FELLOW BLOGGERS WHO SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS........................

10 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

Look at you, out dating and whatnot. Go 'head, Stella. LOL

8:56 AM  
Blogger Nia said...

You know what's funny, I have become attracted to someone based on their personality...and have lost attraction to people for the very same reason.

9:49 AM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

Remember most men need some " tweeking" so hang in there.. you like his personality maybe he'll surprise you.... GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

10:16 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

I was wondering what happened to you. I figured you should be cool with the system at work by now.
and tell dude that he needs to stop wearing his pants so tight, unless he is into that whole coyboy thing.

Holla!

11:18 AM  
Blogger Schatzi said...

I might not be able to get past the too tight jeans.. lol.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

Look at it like this . . .50 years from now the looks will go, but the personality will still be here.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

LMAO when I saw the title..I was thinking, "No she didn't call me out!..hold up..aint that what I did to her?" LOL I'm all for personality and eveything, but you still have to be attracted to the person. No homie didn't have tight and short pants on? I feel you on that. I would have been turned off a bit by that too, even though he's cool. I'd make him a friend. I don't do straight leg pants on men, myself. I mean who wears those these days? A BIG TURN OFF...especially if they are worn with Tims WTH??? Fashion police please pull this sucka ova! LOL I'm glad you've been enjoying yourself. You deserve it.

6:15 AM  
Anonymous Xquizzyt1 said...

ROFLMAO I'm sooo mad at the "tight ass a little too short jeans" too hilarious. But good for you... have FUN woman!!! =)))

12:27 PM  
Blogger Echo said...

I like a nice personality but, I can't lie, I like a guy who looks good too. If he wasn't looking good, he should have tried to pretty up a bit with some decent jeans!!!!

Just my few cents. How you doing girl?

1:13 PM  
Blogger defiant goddess said...

The physical is important but maybe shouldn't be the deciding factor.

Unless he's so ugly it can't go unnoticed. ;)

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home